@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@mnvalentine I cannot read it as of right now because I have to go, but I just wanted to tell you that I’ll beta-read the first chapter for you and get back to you on this. 🙂 If I’m writing tomorrow, which I hope to be, I’ll read it. 😀 But I liked the
newspapermagazine article you included! -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 (And everyone else on here obviously) COME OVER TO CALIFORNIA OVER SUMMER!!!!!! PLEASE! I need to meet Kapeefers!
I mean, I might be in D.C. next summer, but it’s not for certain yet so don’t plan on it.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @bekreations *beam* Thanks for bringin’ this back, guys! I don’t know what to add, but… 🙂 *thumbs up*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Why thank you. 🙂 And I love your version of Aspen!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter Oh, I’m so glad you like her!
@sarah-anson Those are epic!!! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing And thanks for reposting it! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *snorts* If I think i’m fit to rule I truly have lost my mind. 😀
Good job! I enjoyed it. My favorite part was also when Daeus and Josiah were arguing! -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Wow thanks! I love it! (It’s so weird to see someone els’s interpretation of your brain children!)Â I love the sleeves on the dress!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I love those!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Sure thing! Wow, that’s rough.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
Oops. @daughteroftheking
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daugtheroftheking Oh ho. Me likey. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter I can’t remember if you’re on a hiatus or not, but I thought I’d tag you again just in case you missed this. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Somehow I missed this…I love it!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter Hope you don’t mind: I gave Aspen a try! She was super fun and sounds like a cool character. I attempted the glass sword, although I’m not sure it turned out right. 🙂
Hope you like her!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a character that needs a face.
Devin Watt—15 years old, has green eyes and brown hair. He usually wears jeans and T-shirt. He also has a tattoo of a triangle on his right arm. Personality: sarcastic, adventurous, usually pretty rash in his decision-making. He also has a melancholy side, however. So there. Anyone wanna give him a g…[Read more]
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd (sorry I haven’t been on) A fake beard? Oh no… I have a bad feeling about this…
Fake beards are all in the norm,
It’s hit at society like a storm.
People claim they’re better than actual beards,
but I just sneer.
People complain actual beards are too much work,
but I just smirk.
Why get a fake beard
– and look weird…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aww, your little sister sounds super cute 😀 (I may or may not have a couple stuffed animals named after fictional characters)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh boy- you tagged me?! *squeaks* Okay well um.. @ariel-ashira Hmm, well I obviously don’t know your characters very well (or.. you’know at all.) so it’s hard for me to say how they should react. I would Imagine feelings of shock, joy, confusion, and thankfulness could be natural.
I have to think of the story of the prodigal son,…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t think we’re planning on going to any homeschool conferences either.
I hope some of you guys are able to meet up though! 😀 Cause that sounds super fun. - Load More
