@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I’m glad you like it. 😀 What kind of story is Randal from? (if you don’t mind me asking)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am completely caught up on reading your story and I’ve gotta say….I am totally captivated! Keep up the awesome work.
(And post the next chapter soon, will ya? 🙂 🙂 🙂 )
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter AHHH, he is indeed a cutie! Thank you so much (and don’t worry about the wait…). 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking That’s beautiful! (I’m glad you kept writing!) It’s really funny to me because I think at one point I had started a story about a bunch of cats that run away together (except I never wrote that far.. so they never left their homes) anyway the funny part is that I think I had named one of them rainbow too. I guess great minds…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Just wanted to pop in and tell you i’m praying for peace and healing for you! I hope you aren’t feeling too discouraged. *Bestows fluffy baked goods* *sprinkles confetti of encouragement*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry for the long wait~! (I hate making people wait on me 🙁 ) As I said I was in an art slump..block..uh thing. I think i’m out of it for not though as I had a lot of fun in my sketchbook today. And thus Randal was born-I mean drawn. 🙂 Thanks for being so patent with me!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Actually I just finished it! 🙂 Gimme a sec so I can upload the picture.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter No pressure or anything, I just wondered if you were still interested in drawing Randal for me? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I went ahead and did Mitch as well…hope you like him!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I drew Joy for ya. She’s a cutie. 🙂 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hahahaha…this is great! You were a creative child. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira LOL
I visited England two summers ago and it was so funny because we met a British family and their youngest child liked imitating American accents! It’s so weird to think we have accents too!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I am indeed. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking *many thumbs up* Thank you!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need Help with My American Character in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I also live in Ohio, so if you have any questions having to do with the best—er, our state, please tag me! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you so much!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young I like that part too. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks for your comments! And don’t worry about being late. 🙂 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd If no one els is able to do it I can try. I’m kinda going through art burnout at the moment though so I would otherwise chose to pass on this one. Randal sounds like a cutie though 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww…of course! I know how hard it is to lose a pet. ❤️
- Load More
