@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking That’s awesome!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel aah um I can think about it but right now I can’t really think of anything xD
When I made my username I wasn’t really considering that someone might write me into their kapeefer literature. Hm. Maybe my first name could be nota and my last name writer? Idunno. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Out of all the facial features everything has an important impact on the expression, but I find eyebrows to have the most important impact. 😉
There’s this cool drawing exercise I’ve heard about (I should really do it myself)
But what you do is pick an emotion, and draw it. But then you draw it AGAIN pushing the facial features…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @his-instrument @kaya-young @rochellaine
Okay, so I have decided on a name. *drumroll*
Devin!
I thought about what you said, Hannah, so I just changed the spelling slightly to avoid any pronunciation errors. Thank you all for your input!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ohhh, very nice indeedly.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I was wandering around on the VERY OLD Character Exchange topic, and I’m feeling nostalgic XD
@alia Do you still need someone to draw Nykkai or Joy Transhell?
@aysia-serene (If you’re still around)Â Do you need Seth or Kalia?
@sleepwalkingmk Do you still need Marissa?
I know these are ANCIENT, I just felt like doing this XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer you could try copying it to a Google Doc if you use Google 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd I like Devan the best, I think. But I also really like Corban and Bryson 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer A film script! OOOOOOOHHH! 😀 😀
I can’t seem to access it though, it keeps trying to give me a tutorial
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â How did I miss your pictures?!
WOW. Those are AWESOME!! I love them!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ahh. Well that’s okay — call me “dear” as much as you like! X)
-
Joy started the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
It is highly possible there is already a topic just like this… If so, SORRY!
First of all, I know the MBTI test is one of the main things here, and I really want to know more about what some of the letters mean. I remember what they stand for (Extrovert-Introvert, Sensing-Intuition, Thinking-Feeling, Prospecting-Judging), and I know what the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Right! I try to keep it the same size, too. But then apparently I make the body too small. *sighhhhh*
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Awesome! Thanks  *files*
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Ohhhh, I hate that!
Sometimes, for me, I finish drawing the body, but the head is too big, so I make it smaller. But that means I have to make the neck longer, and it ends up being like a giraffe! ARGH!
I think that happened when I was drawing my current profile picture, actually XD
Thanks! Yes, mine often end up small, too.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m making notes for characters in the KPA and I have some specific questions. If you don’t want to be in the KPA, you don’t have to answer these questions
For those of you who are new, I’m writing a story about us crazy people/creatures/aliens. It’s code named “KeePer Adventure,” or KPA
@waterlily Do you want to be a mermaid?
@skredder Do y…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Yeah? Well I have written NOTHING so far! XD
Then again it hasn’t been an hour XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths You mean the neck is always bent…?
I discovered that if you want to make your characters more expressive, focus on the eyes. The eyelids, the shape, the pupils, the eyebrows, everything. For example, I discovered that if you want your character to look excited, happy, or even scared, the pupils need to be fairly small, and they…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @jane-maree @seekjustice @anyone
I’m writing. Hopefully. I might get distracted. Again… X)
Congrats, Aislinn! Hooray for inspiration! *high five*
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths That happens with me, too. Do you ever have to adjust the chin or jaw because it doesn’t line up with the nose or mouth? I have to do that all the time!
- Load More
