-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Woah, I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, praise the Lord about your dad’s job! Praying… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying for you all! Hang in there, girl.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😂 I would’ve thought that you already read it. But I wrote that vaguely just in case. Good thing I did. *coughs* Speed read like crazy so you can find out. Okay…and I didn’t spoil anything. Yet. Just gave you vague hints of something. 😏🤐And then let me know your reaction when you finish.
-
Rochellaine and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s so cool!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’d like to try Krystal!
Let’s seeeeeee……
Oh, great, I ran out of characters…
Okay, I have a character for you. I’ve posted it here before, but…
The Doctor (Dr Who fanfic) (Don’t look up pictures!)
Long, wavy brown hair, green eyes, moderate makeup, and smirk. She has a blue dress with dark pants/tights and black…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Plus, the one thing I reeeaaalllyy don’t like, in any movie or book, is when it takes place in space. I find that really annoying for some reason, sorry. I also don’t like things that take place far into the future (meaning more than 500 years,) so, yeah.
I guess I shouldn’t ask if you like Dr Who then… 8-/
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying hard!! :'(
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oh, it’s not as huge as it sounds! They’re not all 500 page novels. 😀 Six books in a children’s adventure series only about 90-150 pages each. Those are the ones I got good reviews on, and I published them back in 2014-2016. The other one is a 375 page time travel novel which I now see is not as quite good as I thought when I pub…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh, I’m so sorry! I know what it feels like because we’ve lived with a couple of different landlords and housing situations. 🙁
I pray you’ll be able to figure something out in time. I can testify that I’ve seen God do amazing things in providing for my family!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I think the book came with a dvd and it was called Dinosaurs and Dragons (or Dragons and Dinosaurs idk). I don’t remember the author though. It was really interesting.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! Yeah, I like Norse mythology. (And Greek, and Roman, and Egyptian, and *list goes on and on*) And “elf” and “alf” could be used either way, since they both apply to the same race. Yes, the characters are important!
Thanks! I will definitely post my story (which now has a title! yay! The Trials of Ualair Fencaryn) after…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine @kaya-young Sweet! Send me an email (josiah@josiahdegraaf.com) and I’ll send you a link to the scripts. 🙂
@daeus Sending you the link, friend. Thanks muchly. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I like to think I was cameoed before I even joined here.
You know you’re a KaPeeFer when…
You and your brother joke about dieing from math, and you say something about noses.You had wild theories about which KaPeeFer account was Anna and which was Daniel. But they they are proved terribly wrong. [That was a long time ago.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Perspective I guess.
The truth is the truth no matter who says it.
Magic that speaks the truth is still evil. It may say truth but it is evil.
Did I give you my old adress when we meet? I have moved since then.Just observation of mine of stories is that villians don’t get everything wrong. And heroes don’t get everything right.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, wowly-wow! I completely agree! But I haven’t met very many people who do. I don’t know why, since the Bible seems very clear on that subject, with the death penalty for those who disobey. Even the girl who praised God upon seeing the apostles was rebuked, because she was doing it under the influence of magic. So magic which spea…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, this seems like a pretty sturdy story idea. I like the idea of using this mythology with elves and stuff. (Or are the alfs?) 😛 Anyway, it’s like what @that_writer_Girl_99 said, that the character will be pretty important. How the character ties into that sort of plot. Maybe Loki and Laufey’s motivation. What they want.
If…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec After all these years I got your tag wrong? Ugh. See above.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a KaPeeFer when you try to sneaky-sneak other KaPeeFers into your books. (Yes, I have a dragon named Snapper. And catwings. And a Ranger named Addie.)
@aislinn-mollisong XD I’ve been cameo-ed.
- Load More
