-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Whoa, whoa, whoa…… Is that William Shatner in your “They Always Watch Her” prompt?! XD (Bottom left corner)
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine  I’m in Central. What time zone are you in?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I flew right over on my retractable pegasus wings! What seems to be the trouble?
*reads @allison-grace‘s prompt*
*gasps and chokes* this is outrageousness! *snorts and whinnies*
Sooooo Allison……you asked Rochellaine whether this prompt of yours made her laugh or question your sanity. I’ll answer for her…….it’s the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine aw, sorry I can’t join you tonight. have fun writing though! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thanks! Yeah, my journal sounds a little bit like that, too. XD
I settled into this place quite quickly. Obviously. Since I’m already a Mentor and I’ve only been here for… almost five months XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Why hello! What are you up to?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Feel like nightowling with me? (Yes, I just totally made that into a verb! And I like it!)
@seekjustice Are you anywhere around?
@jenwriter17 I’m back again! How about you?
@kaya-young What time zone are you in?
@catwing I think this is too late for you…
Yes. I just wrote a personal message to each of you, so some of you bet…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace Wait…is the prompt supposed to be someone attaching a bomb to a horse so that it blows up? @jenwriter17 come save the horses! They are in danger!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace Mostly the former and a little the latter? But aren’t all writers supposed to be a little insane? 😀 😀
I like it, by the way. 🙂 Sounds like a debate I would have with one of my siblings.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, I forgot to say that Kaitia would probably be pronounced similar to Letitia with the “t” making a “sh” sound. But not necessarily. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I just did a multi-language search of the word “Caretaker” and came up with some pretty cool names. (I hope you meant for a girl. 🙂 ) So I’ll put the actual word first, and then the possible name ideas into which it could be modified.
Ouium could be modified to Ouia
Pahak (Paki?) (If it’s actually a boy, Pahak or Paki should work for…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @ingridrd @kaya-young @waterlily @anyone
I need a girl’s name that very unusual and very foreign-sounding. Almost alien. But not ugly. The names I came up with are: Ranwyn/Rhanwyn, Jewyn, Lenwyn, or something similar. Or not. 😛 Anything will do just fine!
And if I don’t use any of those, does anyone know a word in a dif…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd What’s her username? I’m just seeing if I recognize her… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Reading what they said, a Google Doc or separate website would be a good idea 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I have to agree, that the stories will get swamped with other comments if they’re in a forum thread, and while that’s awesome, it’s not as organized. A Google Doc would be better, in that regard. A forum thread would still be more accessible, however. Probably we could do a thread with a Doc link in it.
Anyway, Good Luck, and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! 😀
yeah I’m actually leaving too. Bye! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 🙂 Yes. I’ll probably post a link to a google document in the writing prompts topic, just because that’s where I got the idea.
I’ve got to go now, though. I’ve got a conference call in a little while, so I’m going to check on a few things to prepare for it.
Byeee!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, i thought so! will you let us read it when you’re finished with it? *goes to knees to beg* 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yes, she is a senior and has a LOT of schoolwork so she’s not on here a ton anymore.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Makes sense. 🙂 You might have a hard time keeping the comments out of the story topic, though.
But I don’t really care whether there’s a topic or not as long as there’s a web page or google doc links.
- Load More
