-
Alia replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
the Wonderful puns call to me! they are just too Wonderful to ignore. I think we need a Wonder court to call us to order…
and I’m done…
@catwing, its amazing. and I am officially mentioned in two different parts, so I’m happy. 🙂
I think KP lit is now one of my favorite genres
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel why, they are made of the dreams of fairies, rainbows, glitter, and……….nah, probably just metal or something 😉
@rochellaine ah, yes, my apologies to King Daeus 😊
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I think you should be able to edit this if you want to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EArQ6hq3Wpf_we7jzUzAb4k9Ze_c3Fe85BrVLPP6yAg/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks. I’m glad too! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know, right? It’s seems so short and yet so long…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t dubbing yourself kind of against the rules? You should probably get Daeus to do it, as is his right. 😀 😀
@dekreel Well, you’re right, but I have seen Shatner with curly hair. In the movies his hair turned dark brown, (later grey,) and extremely curly. 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I love the texture of her hair 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Isn’t that an element of KP? Going off-topic? XD
@anne-of-lothlorien *blinks* There’s a national anthem?! LEMME SEE IT!
@supermonkey42 Oh, and @mariposa‘s 12 Days of Kapeefer Christmas!
Also, didn’t you write a short story about @itisastarrynight once? That could also be added 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. XD Well the face looks similar, but the hair……
@jenwriter17 No, you haven’t. What are they made of?
*fangirls* AAAGH! A Steampunk Horse!!!! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oh I never told you about my wings? Huh……
a steampunk horse actually sounds pretty cool! I, Jenwriter17, dub myself The Steampunk Horse! 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 that sounds excellent.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 It’s so nice of you to do this!!! It’s a big project, so would you like any help?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Actually it isn’t, because I really dislike William Shatner, so I don’t happen to have any saved pictures of him on my computer. 🙂 But you’re right! I didn’t notice it before, but they do look alike. Remember when you said all 50s actors looked alike? I take back a little of what I said and will admit that a lot of them lo…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m so sorry!!! I jumped out without signing off yesterday. Hopefully I’ll see you again tonight and actually get some writing done. 🙂
@kaya-young See above. 🙁 I’m in Eastern time, so one hour ahead of you.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel These names mean “caring” : Chayna, Kelleeka, Naylene, Kellina, Tangela, Krynn
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Here are a few foreign sounding girl names:
Melisandae, Faelicityn, Anabryn, Irielyn, Kaeliyana, Novaleigh, Amaryllis, Araceli, Hephuziba, Isabeau, Emelyn, Alejaudrea, Axellia, Aracelis, and Marilynn.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m super sorry that I never got around to critiquing your novel at all, it was bad form of me 🙁 I hope you got some helpful responses, and I’m sorry again that I didn’t end up having as much time as I thought I was going to.
If you ever need beta readers in the future though, certainly let me know! (Sorry) (I feel the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whoa, wait, you’re a Pegasus?! Ooohhh, or are you a STEAMPUNK HORSE with metal wings!
Geez, I love Steampunk…
Sorry, your profile looks a little Steampunk XD
- Load More

Thanks! It’s actually going very fast.