-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel AAAAAAAH!!! this is soooo cool! *starts feverishly reading* how long has this website been up?!
@catwing welcome! I literally could barely read the first part of what you just typed, lol 😀
*tosses mane and sniffs* ooh, chocolate pretzels? you wouldn’t have any to spare for a strictly chocolate-eating steampunk horse would you? *halo appears* 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ‘m ‘oing ‘ood. ‘Ow ‘re ‘ou. *stuffs more chocolate pretzels in her mouth* ‘his ‘s ‘ard ‘o ‘alk.
*chews and swallows* auto-correct!!! *laughs* sorry. But I was trying to write an accent, but it wasn’t very good so… *offers you some choclate pretzels*
Anyways I’m having fun!!! This part of CC is going very well! Hopfully certain people…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing ‘Ello! ‘Ow are ya?!
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @salome01w4g @catwing @dekreel Thank you so much for your prayer and encouragement. I’m still struggling with it, but ever since I made that post, it’s been a lot better. God is good. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*fly in through the window* I am writing!
@dekreel @jenwriter17 -
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Dystopian retellings of classics? That’s so cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Haha, here it is! Spiffy, eh?
Also if you want to see where I got it, and where he got the inspiration, it’s in the “Compendium of KP Lit” topic
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*groans* It messed up my kitty! *sobs*
Why did you crush his poor little head? You horrible autocorrect!!! -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel wait WHAT WEBSITE?! *shakes laptop screen waiting for answer*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ve been wondering too! *grins* okay… :3
/____/
| . . |
__/__/ It’s a cat! [That was very random. :P] -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ahh XD
Who is Ariella of Dragon Scars?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 😛 😀 😀 😀 Wow. Just… wow. That is impressive. I can’t think of any improvements rights now, I’m just amazed at how neat, organized, and cool it is. Thanks for doing all the Kapeefer Lit authors a service
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Eyyy, Steampunk Horse!! (I’m still fangirling about that BTW)
I’m editing/getting distracted because BEN MADE A WEBSITE FOR THE KAPEEFER LITERATURE!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Mindy?? *cocks head* Huh! I’d never heard of her before… I haven’t even heard about her from stalking the Aetherlight forums. All right, taking note, thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel aw, thank you! that made my day; you made a steampunk horse happy 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Nice. Apparels you didn’t need this… Opps.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m LOVING the new site!! If I may make a suggestion: My official name is S.F. Dekreel 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yup! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m still working on it so I created a new one with all the parts that are out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15lsKMTy3Zva6bzPw2ifFf4E_9k2HDKuHgZufY1zIOv0 -
Catwing replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 And… I’m here.
Well… I liked @dekreel ‘s the idea of having a topic for it and separate topic for comments.
And I have all of the Catwing Christmas parts on a google doc. I don’t just write them in the comments box. That would be hard.
And can get the link in a second. - Load More
