-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @winter-rose @rochellaine
Hellloooo! Anyone here? *listens for a moment* I’m writing/researching.
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow. Yes, it’s exactly like Frodo’s wound. LOTR just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @everyone else This is cool!
My first stories were mainly *cough* *cough* fanfictions. (Also almost all of them either involved dogs or other animals.) But if anyone wants I might be able to scrounge them out of a box buried away in a closet…maybe….. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *bursts into laughter* You’re right on spot there with the hit and run synopsis.
Unfortunately for Stan, teedletiden are sentient beings and tend to run away when you try to keep them as pets.
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-oflothlorien I’m praying for your head :I
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Those are intriguing. The idea with the second one would make the perfect sort of plot for a protagonist who’s an orator or something similar
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, i gotta go. was only able to write for a little bit…..
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus :O Stan needs one of those as a pet. Right. Now. Teedletiden… XD XD 😀 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily 😀 My WIP is currently a book about people fighting over cereal with lots of high tech armor
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I saw this a little late, but I’m praying for you. That feeling isn’t unfamiliar to me. It sticks like Frodo’s ringwrath wound, too. There’s times when it’s fine but then it always seems to come back. Sometimes the inability to concentrate or for me, to be driven to accomplish things, can get wear down on you, so praying for mercy for you ;P
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @rochellaine back, for being a genuinely wonderful part of the KP forum
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Taken
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m wriiiiiitiiiiinnng!
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @seekjustice @ingridrd @catwing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine cool collages! the second one is really interesting…..
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@emerald-flyer Wow. I especially like “Age After Forever.” I might make a collage for that; it sounds so cool. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here are a couple more prompts I made.

(Don’t ask me what the dog’s doing there. I have no idea. 😀 )
And this one…I thought of it, but I wonder if it’s already been used? If it has, someone let me know:

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @daeus thank you!
@ingridrd cool! I hope it goes well with the next book!
@ethryndal That. Sounds. Amazing. Oh. My. Word. Tell me when you need a beta reader 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Aw, that doesn’t sound fun. I’ll be praying.
- Load More
