-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thank youuu!
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That was brilliant! I loved it! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel No problem! Thanks! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Awe! I love her hair! Thanks!
AAH, and the uneven socks!! Ohhh I love that!! <3
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 (Did I do your tag correctly?) I mostly did fanfictions off of superhero series (i.e. Captain Awesome) and a couple of fanfics off of the Biscuit series (about a dog). Oh, and in elementary school when every Friday my friend group went to the park next to the school and reenacted Star Wars with lightsaber fights I would write fa…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thanks! And yes, you are a golden retriever 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Here is Rhanwyn (age 7). Hope you like her!


-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s fine, character notes are important and it’s hard to tell genders over the Internet. 🙂 I’m a guy! 🙂
Am I still the golden retriever? Thanks for adding me by the way!!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have no idea…………
See you later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong and @ariella-newheart for being such fun people to talk to. You two always make my day, especially together. And I am pacing back and forth waiting for the day when I can join The Aetherlight because of you. You are truly AWESOME. (You’re not Awesome Lensfun, though. That came out weird…)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay, that makes sense. 🙂 One thing I’ve been really confused about from the beginning is how do you actually hide and hunt GIFs? If we posted them in random places on the forum, they would show up on the “most recent topics” page. I guess you’ll explain when the time comes, right?
But anyway, I’ve got to go now. See you toni…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m saying… um… never mind X’D
No… I don’t plan every single scene of every installment. I think I just keep on writing the story, and then say, “Okay, that’s long enough.” and then finish off the installment. So basically I know more or less how the plot is going to go, I just don’t know how I’m going to organize them…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wait. Are there people here who aren’t as tall as humans? 🙂
Cool. Do you have them all planned out? I have a really hard time planning anything out before I write it. 🙁 I usually have a very vague idea that (just as an example) in the future someone will be reunited with his father, but until he finds his father even I don’t kno…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I imagined you as tall as a human. *shrugs*
There will be at least eleven installments, the last of which I will post on Easter Sunday. And I just posted installment six today, so I think I’m doing pretty well 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Of course. Once you actually decide to put me in a story somewhere. Because you’ve never said you planned to or that you were working on anything like that. 😀 😀
I think more important than clothes would probably be that I’m really little. Like, really little. I look like a normal sized person in pictures, but I’m just under five…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Right. I’ll see if I can incorporate classical into futuristic. Once, you know, I decide to put you in a story somewhere. And taking note: No pants. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, I guess we are still discussing writing. 🙂
If you say so. 😀 I actually wear very classic styles, and that’s the kind of stuff that never goes out of style, so they’ll probably still be wearing it in a hundred years. I guess it could be futuristic. And anyway, this would be about how I appear to others on the forum, not how…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Ohh, that makes sense!!
Or maybe a Studio Ghibli character……
-
valtmy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Um I am not sure how to answer that. I don’t know what I want to look like. Should I just tell you what I actually look like instead?
People have told me that my skin is very fair and my hair is very black… That sort of sounds like Snow White now that I think about it…
You know what you can just make me a Disney princess. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 😀 😀 Thank you!
I need to mention again that the website is amazing! You organized it really well.
- Load More
