-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine okay, enjoy! 😉 not sure if I’ll be on when you come back, but you can tag me when you are so I know 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 It’s time for dinner now! 😀 So I’ll try to be back in about an hour and a half or two hours.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s fascinating how much the king trusted Haman. The king just took his word, and handed over control (his signet ring) to Haman. He probably hid what exactly he was doing (killing all the Jews) from the king, and that’s why you see Haman and the king sitting down for a drink together while the rest of the city was thrown into confusion.
Or the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m still on for now, but it all depends on when we decide to eat dinner. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine not sure if you’re on, but I’ll be on soon (20-30 minutes)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther oh cool! I’ll look forward to hearing back from you about the publishing date! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
What I think is interesting is that in the very last verse is says the city was confused/perplexed at Hamon’s order. Not just the Jews, but the city.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice And we’re probably going to eat dinner in about half an hour.
Okay. As usual, just send me a tag!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Sooo, I wrote this and showed it to my brother, but I don’t think he found it as funny as I did. So I’m wondering if it’s just me, or if maybe other writers will understand the problem posed here:

@jenwriter17 @dekreel @supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @seekjustice @daughteroftheking
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am writing! (In a manner of speaking.)
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @kaya-young Anyone want to join me?
@seekjustice on a gamble that you might decide to come over even though it’s tomorrow morning on your side of the planet. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.
But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.
But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD
Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉
@sam-kowal for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!
And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara *glances around* *whispers*Â Maybe this weekend!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I would like to draw her…sometime this week. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
I read the third chapter……
it’s interesting how angry people can get when there’s just that one person that won’t submit to them, despite the fact that everyone else was bowing to Haman.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm This article:
Don’t Talk About Your Book Until It’s Published
(I think you guys are right. LOL 😛 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m going to go now. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice So was I! I read books about/from/set in all those different periods for school, but it wasn’t until I was out of high school and in college that I started researching the old songs and movies for myself. Now I know way more about them than anyone in my family. 😀 It’s my hobby, I guess.
I already recommended Carousel to you, so…[Read more]
- Load More
