-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 It’s simply called kapeeferliterature, on a WordPress site.
Here’s the link for quicker access. And yes, it is awesome! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, I haven’t. Why do I miss all of the important stuff????? Where can I find this awesome website? 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Tell your brother “happy birthday” from some random person online! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Haha 😀 Thanks!
You’re new here, aren’t you? Why don’t you create a topic in the “Start Here” forum and introduce yourself? We’d love to get to know you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I might be around this afternoon but I’m not sure as we’re going out for my brother’s birthday and I’m not sure when we’ll be back.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I would guess (and this is completely just my personal opinion) that the reason a lot of female MCs are aged 17 and 19 and male MCs 18 or 20 is because they’re still young enough to be called teenagers but old enough that they’re coming of age and are believable in leadership roles.
What do you think about that theory?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Have you seen the website compiling all Kapeefer literature which @supermonkey42 put together? You should be able to find the entire story without interruptions there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m leaving now, but I’ll be back in about an hour, hopefully.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Never on Sundays, but Fridays and Saturdays I’m often on. It always depends on my family’s schedule. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ugh, not sure if I’ll be able to join you today…. 🙁 are u on on the weekends?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree oh, lol, that’s okay though! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! I have forgotten about this topic and gotten way behind! Sorry. 🙁
But anyway, I just remembered something from a while back. I looked up Xerxes (Ahasuerus) in the Encyclopedia Britannica once, and read that his wife ordered his entire brother’s family killed. I’m sure it was speaking of Esther’s command that Ham…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @catwing Are any of you around? I’ll be writing right now for about half an hour…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter @sage-g @ariella-newheart Would any of you like to try Jaclyn along with Dekreel? I’d like to see more than one person’s take on her. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder That was a great twist!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Praying 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *sideways glance* And who was the glowing eyed dog….? 😀 *narrows eyes suspiciously and tail begins to wag*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You should just write parodies of popular novels. I would most definitely read them.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Part Seven: Dog, Cat, and Squirrel
Part Seven? Have I been missing out??? If so:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE re-tag them to me!!!!!!!
Btw I love it! Great job! 😀 😀 😀
- Load More
