-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Another GIF war.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Awesome story, as usual. 😁 But the poor Wiser… 😢 You’ve got to bring him back!
Also, can you write me in? A slightly crazy, very random, shapeshifting writer pursuing world domination will do. XD
And @ethryndal and @dragon-snapper… You two! 🤣
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal No. I wasn’t. That’s not…

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Hey, it worked! You are no longer threatening @sam-kowal but are simply requesting he appear and make a speech! 😀
Counter attack: My favorite was The Horse and His Boy because that one seemed the most realistic to me, with less magic. If you had been on here lately and met me you would know that I don’t like fantasy much. *re…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
GAAAH!

@ethryndal -
Skredder replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard! 🙂
You mentioned that you like to paint and draw. What are your favorite things to paint and draw!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

@ethryndal No. You won’t.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *diverts attack* I’ve never finished Narnia! (I haven’t read the last book in the series.)
Actually, I think @sam-kowal was saying he hadn’t read the Wingfeather series, but had read Narnia. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira My siblings and I quote little parts of S&S shows as jokes sometimes. We have most of the soundtracks, and one of our favorites from Miracle of Christmas is when Mary and Joseph are going to sleep and she says “See you when the sun rises!” and then laughs a really funny sounding laugh. That gets quoted sometimes at night. 😀 Al…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Not a honey lamb!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Ooh, so Roman historical fiction? Awesome! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! I’ve only ever lived in Ohio. What was Alaska like (besides cold lol)?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, the problem of too many unfinished stories! 😀 I can’t count how many stories I want to write, but have decided to hold off in order that I can try to finish the ones I’ve already started!
My family’s been going to S&S Theater since I was probably about five years old. I remember watching the Miracle of Christmas back the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Helloooooo!  Hey, I’m not late this time. Miracles do happen! 🙂
Ahem. Anyway, it’s good to meet you. I’m Ingrid. *shakes your hand* Where are you from? (I don’t think anyone has asked that yet…) 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hello and welcome!!!! I’m so excited that there’s another person here who writes historical fiction! (Most people around here write fantasy, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.) His-fic is my favorite genre, thought I write a lot of contemporary realistic fiction as well. Do you ever write contemporary, or just historical fiction?
I lik…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I like all kinds of movies, just as long as they aren’t too scary. 😉
I also had no clue what WIP meant, but someone told me that it stood for “work in progress”….
What music do you like to listen to?
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira WIP stands for Work In Progress. So whatever book or novella you’re working on is your WIP 😉
- Load More


