-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes there is, here you go 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I actually do! Some of it anyway. I don’t necessarily believe that dragons themselves were ever real, but I’ve read a lot about the possibility of dragons and dinosaurs being the same thing and over time, after dinosaurs went extinct, the stories of them getting more and more exaggerated until we have the fire-breathing mythological…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Whoops! I’ve been expecting this to happen since the topic started: two of us posted at the same time.
What do we do now? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Here,” I whisper, “its behind this pile of stones in a sack.”
Akira nods and we start loosening the rocks sealing the stone’s hiding place. As the enemy creeps steadily closer, we finally break through the barrier. I grab the sack and peek inside to affirm it is still safe. The stone, no larger than my palm, glows a soft grey. I close the s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Definitely will be praying!
(On a side note, there’s actually a whole thread where we can post and respond to prayer requests, which most of us visit frequently)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Praying for you!
And don’t worry about it not being about writing. People post prayer requests here all the time. I did, myself, a few days ago.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh, those are some good ones you’ve seen! 🙂 (I actually haven’t seen all of them yet. But I’ve seen at least clips of all of them.)
Maybe this will make you feel better about the old westerns:

(As I said before, I don’t like John Wayne either. 🙂 ) Gene Autry and Roy Rogers had a much cleaner style. I don’t remember whe…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, did you cry too? I cried. Even though I’d read it before, and knew what would happen, I still cried. And if I read it again – and I probably will – I’ll cry again.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you for agreeing with me! 😀 (I like it when people agree with me. [Is there anyone who doesn’t like it when people agree with them?] 🙂 )
*hands out white carnations* *weeps* I’m sorry, I’m busy today and won’t be able to attend your funeral. But I’m not convinced you actually died. Couldn’t you possibly be only mostly dead?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and I hope it’s okay, but I read your short story too.
trying to make us cry, huh? 😉
it worked.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Okay, let me back up. 😀 When I said Pilgrim’s Progress was the original fantasy work I didn’t necessarily mean it was the first fantasy work, since I haven’t researched the area of fantasy very extensively. I do consider it at least one of the first fantasy works, and perhaps the first major one.
The difference between it and …[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Awesome! Thanks 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *applause* this is really good! 😀 a book of poems you say? sounds awesome! #futurecustomer 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *faints*
Hmm, that’s interesting about Pilgrim’s Progress. Is something like Beowulf considered pre-fantay if it came hundreds of years before Pilgrim’s Progress?
@ashlyvye I write fantasy, primarily, but currently I’m working on something which is more like sci-fi/ dystopian. Realistic science fantasy sounds really cool :D. The…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Oh, I didn’t notice where you said you’d “had bad experiences with some of them.” So I just thought I’d let you know that though I haven’t watched any recently made westerns, and the only modern romance ones I’ve seen are a couple badly made Hallmark movies, I can tell you for a fact that the sci-fi genre is a very different…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine started the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
I wrote this poem a long time ago, but since it’s just been sitting there, silent, and since several of you have said you like reading my poems because they’re entertaining, I thought I’d just let you read it for fun. 🙂 So here it is:
The Ballad of Private Poe
or One Young Man’s Trials and Tribulations for the Sake of His Relatives.In the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You asked for more updates? Well, this is the best I could do on short notice:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Hm. You said most genres, and then took out half of them! 😀 So, let’s see… without any romantic comedies, westerns, sci-fi, or mysteries, what is there left?
How about war movies, musicals, or…oh, I can’t think right now. 🙁 can you give me some other examples?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel oh you know I’d want to draw him for you, but I have a busy life right now, and will until after April 14th (cuz my family organizes an art competition).
I’m sure you’ll find the artists you need! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice thank you! I read it and it brought back so many memories of reading Stars Fill Infinity. I can’t wait for the sequel! 😀
- Load More
