-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
It’s great to have you here!
I’m a fantasy writer, mostly. Christian Romantic Suspense is one genre I’ve not specifically heard of :D, so it’s cool to meet someone doing something new.
And don’t give up on your writing! Unless you really want to, of course. Dry spells can parch your…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m sorry, Hannah. That’s a difficult situation and I will be praying for you.
@alia Congratulations on getting that far in Tae Kwon Do! I’ll be praying.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira :O That dragon and that unicorn though! Those are epic. The dragon looks like he’s thinking “What’s that terrible thing up ahead?” And the unicorn’s like “It’s alright, my friend”
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g I know you didn’t tag me, and you might not even really know me. But Ill be praying for you. It sounds like a really hard situation. It can be so hard to figure out where God wants you to go.. What he wants you to do, who he wants you to be. But he is able! I know he’s gonna get you through this. And my prayer is that you will be able…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira OOH! Hmm, maybe! *sneaks off to my brainstorming sheet* Hmm.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Hi! I’m here for a little bit more. multitasking again; writing, working on an embroidery project for a competition, and watching an episode of Andy Griffith 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! It will hopefully get better as time goes on…. 🙂
@skredder Thanks!
@catwing Okay. If you want a full-body picture of my dog, though, I can give it to you….
AAH! I DON’T WANNA BE NOBODY!!!! *howls* *shivers* 🙁 🙁 🙁 ;( ( 😉 ) *winks* It’s fine. 🙂
Yeah, I know. Oh. I must have made it seem like Riddlewit actually…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart The green text right underneath your profile picture.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m on for about half an hour. @jenwriter17 @alia @dragon-snapper
Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira While I do mind the mess ups very much so.. *glares at millions of mistakes* If they’re in my sketchbook I usually just leave them.
Whoops I kind of hijacked your thread. Sorry! I have a tendency to drag out conversations to what might be an uncomfortable length.. 🙂 (Online that is.. Irl i’m an awkward introvert who hasn’t quite…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart We’d actually ask you to post topics like this in the novel critique forum (I’m going to go ahead and move it there), but if you want to keep track of all your posts, you can click the hyperlink on your name and then navigate to “forums” where you will find all of the topics you have started.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia u here? I’m on for a wee bit too
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, praying they’ll go
I have a request. Some of y’all might now this already, but I’m in a martial art called taekwondo. On April 7 I’m going to be testing for my black belt. Its a four hour test, and I was not gifted with endurance. so if y’all could pray that I will be able to keep up my endurance for the test, it would mean a lot.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, you still here? i’m back
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! Several of you already know about my website, but I’d like to make a formal announcement. So, here we go…
Announcement: I have a website!
Okay, that’s over with. 😀 The address is http://www.aclassicfuture.com and I have all my published books listed there, as well as a couple posts on a very new blog…so if you’d like, go ahead and…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! That’s some pretty awesome artwork! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I like it! I think it’s going pretty well. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OOH YOU HAVE HORSES?!
…..wait, maybe I knew this…..
HOW MANY? WHAT BREED? DO YOU RIDE ENGLISH OR WESTERN?
ahem, sorry 🙂
*gobbles chocolate* thankie!
@dragon-snapper Oh wow a few chapters of editing? good job! 😉
Alrighty girls, I gotta go too. May the force be with you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seek-justice @jenwriter17 Woops forgot to tell you guys that I signed out. Got a few chapters of editing done, and finished my blog list. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *hands out virtual chocolate prize to Jen*
I need to go now, bye!
- Load More

@rochellaine. Wonderful!!! So exiting! I am already subscribed to your emails there. And I will be sure not to bring up anything KP related. 🙂
Thanks! 🙂 Yes, it is terribly exciting. The first day after I hit “publish” I was pacing around the house with my stomach bumping up and down. 😀 Now I’m a little more used to it, but it still feels a little funny to realize that I actually HAVE a website!
@rochellaine I know I already knew this, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! starting a blog is so exciting 🙂
Thank you!
Cool! The site looks nice. I will heed your warning carefully. 🙂
Haha, thanks! 🙂
@rochellaine I love it! Your site looks awesome. 🙂
Thank you! I’m glad you like it. And since I knew you might be reading the post about my western I tried to add a little information which I hadn’t told you before. 😀 Did I do that, or was it all old stuff to you?
Some of it was new, some stuff I had just assumed about your book so it wasn’t surprising… 😉
Congrats! *grins*
I shall not mention this @rochellaine of whom you speak if I comment. 🙂
😀 😀 Haha. There! We were talking about probably not recognizing each other when we meet again, and I bet you didn’t recognize my picture on the welcome page! But then, no one except my close family could recognize me in that picture with my sunglasses on…
Uhhh… Sunglasses, different hairstyle with bandana. You are disguised.
You have used that picture before for one of your colleges. 🙂
True, true.
Yes…I might change that picture to one that shows my face sometime, but at the time I was trying to set up all the pages quickly and that was the only good one I’d already had saved on my computer, so up it went! 😀
And yes, I used it for my Chara collage because she looks a lot like me. 😉
Oh, and my mom said we MIGHT be able to go to the…[Read more]
Okay. *shrug* it’s fine though.
Yay! That would be cool.
Also we are going to the Pure Life Conference at the end of April. You?