-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
oops….@filewriterbase13x
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh my word did you cry in Big Hero Six too?! 🙁 ah, Baymax…..
@filewriter13x I loooooove to listen to Audiomachine music, it’s like music from epic movies. For my current dystopian WIP, I like their album Chronicles. So. Epic. I can’t rave enough about those songs.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree thank youuu! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I’ll let you know when I’ve finished 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, Kapeefers. 🙂
Much like @dekreel , I too am going on a hiatus. I will be gone from this wonderful Kingdom until May. I won’t disappear fully, so don’t worry! 🙂
To all of the people reading my Dog in KP stories, I’m sorry. I will be unable to post the next parts until I get back. But hey, when I do post next it’ll be more than one…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome @juliawrites4christ !! We’re so excited to have you here! 🙂 Whats your currant work in progress like? And what kinds of things do you like to do when you aren’t writing?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I usually picture his wings a little bigger than that, about the size you drew his arms, and also his body a little bigger. And yes, my hair needs more fluff 😀 Cool artwork, though
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still awake? You posted 20 minutes ago, and I think it’s 1:30 a.m. for you, isn’t it? 😉
Oh, haha. 🙂 Okay, that’s a sort of loaded question, since there are lots of kinds of trials, and every country has a slightly different form of court procedure. However, I’m studying criminal trial procedure this semester, so I can co…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are they any good? I am insulted. Of course they are. They are my children 🙂 my works of art. I haven’t finished the sequel yet though.
@rochellaine I’ve been meaning to talk to you about Stars. It occured to me the other day that you are a law student, just like Quillon and Justice, which I find really interesting for some reason.…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @catwing, @dekreel, @rochellaine, @leumeister, and @jane-maree. You all have given me so many options! Thank you. I desperately needed more background music. Ten songs is simply not enough. 🙂
Well, @rochellaine, I mean that you can either ask for music soundtracks for your WIP or a lyrical song for a character. Yes, king of like the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister I don’t watch DS9 very often, so I kind of forgot about that theme. I have the title music from each series saved on my phone, though, so I just listened to it and remember it now. You’re right, it’s great!
Yeah, I prefer orchestral music. I don’t like electronic sounds really at all. 😉 Though I have heard and enjoyed a few pi…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I read the synopsis and decided I didn’t want to watch a movie about a Christian English widow falling in love with a heathen polygamist. 😀
Actually, I really should have been able to guess that since I have listened to that song many times over, but I usually listen to covers rather than Deborah Kerr’s version, and the covers don’t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine DING DING DING! The King and I, from the song Getting to Know You. Well done! Sorry, I thought you had watched it. o.o
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, haha! But a modern musical? Because I haven’t seen any modern musicals at all. Oh, could it be from The King and I? The main character in that one is a teacher. Maybe from the verse of Whistle a Happy Tune? (I’ve never seen The King and I) Or…from Getting to Know You!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hint, it’s not Star Trek. It’s a musical. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry…still no idea. 🙁 I’ve not seen all the TOS episodes either, though, so I might just not have seen whatever you’re quoting from. And if I have, please forgive me, since apparently I’m horrible at this game. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Curly hair?? Hmm, I don’t remember that conversation. Well, I’ve seen a couple. But it’s been awhile…
If I give more context then I think it will be too easy. Okayyy…
“As a teacher I’ve been learning… And forgive me if I boast…”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hm, that’s cool, but I thought you had said you hadn’t seen the movies when I mentioned Kirk having curly hair? 😀 I guess I misunderstood you. 😉
Okay, I tried to figure out your quote, but can’t think of a specific instance. I’m assuming that’s from Star Trek too? Because I really haven’t seen any modern movies except E.T. :)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahhhhh, I love Les Mis SO much. I reeeeally can’t wait to finish it so I can read Stars Fill Infinity! And the sequel! ToTC is really good, too.
And I even got to draw Chessy and Sapphire once! They are the main characters, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You mean Stars Fill Infinity? She’s only just started the sequel. If that’s the one you’re talking about, then yes, it’s amazing! Jen and I rave over it all the time. 😛
- Load More

@warrenluther04 aw, we’ll miss you like crazy too!!! I’ll look forward to your return, and the return of your KP literature 😉 You have a blessed Easter too 🙂
@warrenluther04 AGH! Don’t leave us in suspense! *scratches wall*
Anyway, you have a great hiatus! It seems we’re in this together…
HAHA, nice reference. *smirks* *Vulcan salutes*
@warrenluther04 😀 Have a good break, and looking forward to your return and the rest of a Dog in KP
@jenwriter17 Thanks. I will return, though, don’t worry!
@dekreel Sorry…can’t help it. 😐 Thanks! (lol)
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks. I am too 😉
We shall all miss you. *grins*
On the bright side your cover art should be done when you return.
Hopefully you will like it.
Happy Easter!