-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’d be happy to, except I can’t find where the “request access” button is on the document. It’s usually on the left side of the top bar, but it’s not there, and the “suggestions” button has the “edit” section completely whited out so that I can’t click on it. If you could point out to me where to request access I will, or you could…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I did the same thing! I was about to announce it, but I’d just as soon go with yours. My NaNo name is ‘Sam Kowal’ just like it is here
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Ahh, yes. you can’t go wrong with Monsters Inc. I love Pixar. 😉
What does Lynn Austin write? I’ve never heard of her
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @rochellaine @sam-kowal @skredder @dragon-snapper @jane-maree  @gh24682468999
If any of you guys are interested, I made a “Kapeefer Cabin”. If you’re already in a cabin and don’t want to move, that’s fine, but if you want to, let me know your NaNo name and I’ll invite you to join me (I’m all alone at the moment 😀 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There isn’t yet, but I could make one! That’d really cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thanks! I’m glad I made a good call.
Yeah, go ahead and say it here. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel what a good idea! I’m always curious about the other kapefer’s characters but I didn’t want to get anyone els involved in it so I was afraid to ask! (I didn’t want to ask people and have to focus on making everyone happy instead of just telling the story I wanted to tell.. Maybe thats selfish of me though *shrug*..)
And anyways.. So if I…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I went ahead and suggested it in the doc, lemme know if you want me to change anything 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ohhhh, thanks so much!! Since you already know the name, could I just share it with you? That would be a big help for me.
Bobert looks great! Nice and detailed. Thanks!
@jenwriter17 Sorry about that. Thanks! And yeah, you can add it in there if you’d like. Or Rochellaine or I could do it 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I added Bobert!!! Tell me what you think of him!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You use your dad’s account, right? I’ve been on a couple of docs with you before, so I know his name. Since the top of the page always says “Last edit made (however long) ago by anonymous,” or whoever it was, your name would probably go up there. So if you want to, you could message me whenever you plan to edit it and I’ll edit a li…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, what I mean is I feel weird talking about myself. But I’ll give it a try….
I, uh, have been called ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ because of being a writer and the obvious consequences on my brain 😛 I have been told I was creative, thoughtful, funny (at least, I try to be 😉 ), artistic, and productive. I have also been called competitive…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, we’re kind of strict here. So I don’t think I’ll have my own KP account soon. *groannn* I suppose I could come by at night when everyone’s asleep…
@supermonkey42Â I’m glad this helps!!! Sweet, I’m excited for MORE KP LITERATURE!! *pumps fists*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! 🙂 Haha, I have a separate email account which I use for KP stuff, and I have my username on it listed as Rochellaine, so I can comment on anything with that name. It’s very useful! Except that the people who’ve been to my website now know my real name, right? 😉
I don’t know what your family’s rules are, but setting up a ne…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You can describe yourself here if you’d like. 🙂
@rochellaine All right, I’ll do that later! I would do it now but I’d reveal my identity… o.o
And YES, ADD BOBERT! But put him in the SUBMIT HERE section. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is a really cool idea! 😀 😀 😀 😀 I have a request for my character notes: You wrote in the notes for @ariel-ashira about the fact that we don’t want to be associated with trolls, but you didn’t put anything about it in mine. 😉 So, could you add a section which says “don’t include me in any literature which also includes magic o…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool! my question: my personality space is blank, but I feel kinda weird filling it in myself, so what do you suggest I do?
-
Joy started the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, Kapeefers!!
Before I leave on my hiatus, I thought I’d share a little idea I had, based partially on The Aetherlight, but mostly based off the fact that there are SO many Kapeefers here, many of which want to be in some Kapeefer Literature! Thus I created the official KP Literature Character Search Corner! Here you can submit your…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister Yes! My family likes blender. Personally I don’t really like the Tears of Steel short because it makes absolute NO sense. Once I get someone to explain everything to me then I’ll probably like it better… but the music is AWESOME.
Have you seen Big Buck Bunny? Or the Llama shorts? Have you played Yo Frankie?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree X’D Sounds like you, indeed! In fact I sort of wish I’d mentioned it more often. There’s always the last part…
- Load More
