-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
He is RISEN! Praise the LORD for He is RISEN!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme Ohh, I’m so glad you liked it! And it’s okay you’re late. 😉
@daughteroftheking Yes, praise God!
Thanks so much, N.C.!! Love ya, too, sister. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thank God for stirring her heart! You will be missed, pal. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay!!! I’m praying that she will return to your church 🙂
Yours and @dekreel‘s return will be celebrated with much cake and happiness 😉 Bye for now. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
To everyone who has been praying for me, thank you so much! One of the friends I invited came to my church today, and liked it!!! She might even come back! 😀 😀 😀 Thank you so much!!!! 🙂 🙂
@catwing , @rochellaine , @jenwriter17 , @dragon-snapper , @everyone-else
To everyone who knows about my hiatus…it starts…now. 🙂 Goodbye for now, and…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, not as good as Cry The Beloved Country or Dreamlander, but, you know, pretty good. Lots of happiness vibes.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!!
I’ll look forward to seeing you two again, as well. I can’t wait to see how Stan has grown (or shrunk…)
@ariel-ashira Thanks a lot!! Ahhhh, satisfying endings…
@daeus Was it that good? Awwww, thanks!!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Unspecial Effects by Deadmau5 is a really cool piece of electronic/sci-fi music with a metallic/industrial feel. It reminds me of something that would be good for a fierce but also complex character
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ The Last Battle is really sad 🙁
It’s amazing though, too
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ When you first join, you get to bumble about and be a henchman. At around 20 posts you become a Charistmatic Rebel, 100 a loyal sidekick, and 200 a Knight in Shining Armor. Past that, 1000 posts is Eccentric Mentor and 2000 is Chosen One.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel As a connoisseur of endings, I have to say you did a great job. Now I love Kingdom Pen even more. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😛 Awesome idea! It’s a KP database. This will make writing Kapeefer Lit easier 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 This was an amazing ending to the Kingdom Pen Adventure. Thanks for writing this awesome series.
And that’s why this is the bestistest place in the Universe.
😀 It is! And yes, He Is Risen. Looking forward to you coming back after your hiatus Dekreel, and Stan is, too
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ohhh, thanks!!
My pleasure!! I didn’t know it would be so lengthy. XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this story made me so happy! I love that ending 😄❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for writing this series <3 Yes, He is risen indeed!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yes, good choice of words. This morning I was hiding eggs for kids, and I felt just about the same way. 😉
Yes, awesome. Why do you think I call it the “bestest place in Cyberspace?” XD
You’re welcome! I shall be looking forward to my return
@skredder You’re welcome!! I’m glad you like it. 😀
@ingridrd Thank you! Yes, sa…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, again sorry I can’t draw him cuz I’m still pretty busy 🙁
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m bacckkkk!!!!! SO now I have no excuse for not responding to your tags right away…didn’t think about that. *scratches head* *shrugs*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!! This story made me just a little happy inside today. Okay. A lot happy inside. 🙂 🙂 😀
- Load More
