-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, maybe. I really have no clue. How embarrassing. I will have to check for sure, but you are probably right.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, 6:30. I guess maybe we aren’t EST. *wonders* I don’t even know for sure.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, Nice to meet you too. I like the sound of your WIP. My main WIP is on an unofficial hold right now.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, USA. EST time. I think. Yeah.
@jess-penrose, I was wondering the same thing
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose. Great, me too. What are you working on? If you don’t mind me asking. I am doing my KP story, Truly Lost Our Minds Part: Three.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ok, great! @that_writer_girl_99, Oh, I really like your user name by the way. What made you decide to be a super hero? What is your WIP? Is that a lot of questions?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99, Writing. *double blinks* 0:50 to 0:15? Or 0:oo to 0:15?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 or @jane-maree I only ask because I know you two are on.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Anybody want to do this with me? I just recently figured out how to do it. *grins shyly* Who should I tag?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Yay! I’ll read it too! I just requested access 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Heya, anyone around? I’m working on my novel before breakfast.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you don’t have Ruth? Whoops! 😛 Okay, I don’t really know…my brother bought them for us several years ago. We actually don’t have the Noah or In the Beginning soundtracks. We have Ruth, Samson, Jonah, Joseph, Miracle of Christmas, and Moses. We also have the 35 Years of Praise CD, which has a couple of songs from sev…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yep, I think I figured it out now! Thanks muchly. 🙂
-
Daeus posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi @dekreel,
🙂
You’re probably still on hiatus, but I’ve seen the new recruits you’ve sent in and I wanted to send you some notes that will hopefully be helpful.
If you’re still looking to flex your ambassador muscles, I came up with a list of things you can brainstorm to see what new audiences you can still reach. Once you’ve made a list, I…[Read more]
-
Ingrid started the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, guys. I got brave and decided to share the prologue from the first draft of my fantasy novel, Substitute. Since it’s obviously the opening of the book, I want to know if you guys would keep reading. And please add grammar mistakes/rewording edits. I love your advice!!! 🙂
Here goes noth…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Can you fit me in, @filewriterbase13x? And I think you know me well enough to figure out how to portray me accurately. 😉 I LOVED those. They were so good.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okay, the simple explanation of harmony is when two people sing different notes and it still sounds good. It’s actually more complicated than that, but that’ll do for now.
When two people are singing different notes at the same time, the person singing the melody is the person actually singing the song, and the person singing…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries! That’s fine 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, I got frustrated and had to leave for a bit for a lunch/snack sort of thing. I know you’ve gone to bed, but okay…what did you want to say?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness! 🙁 I can’t believe I just missed you! I was just about to leave!
Um, there was something I wanted to talk to you about that had to do with Justice. It’s really hard to explain…
- Load More
