-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha! I’ve been going around the house singing “It’s a Lovely Day Today” all day. 😀 Spring finally decided to show up with 70 degree weather (after it snowed just three days ago!) and everything is bright and cheery.
Is today special for any particular reason, or did you just mean that it’s special because you decided to keep wr…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Normally, you’d be right. But today is a special day! And it’s going slowly.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh hi! I thought you’d left. 🙂 Glad you’re still here! How’s it going?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I still am.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m finally here! 🙂 How’s it going? Are you still here for a bit?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Nope! I’m still doing dishes. 😉 I said I’d be here in a little over an hour, not for a little over an hour. 😀
I hope it’s going well for you, and I hope you’re still on when I get here! Hopefully that won’t be too long now…just as soon as I get the dishes done…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is the best thing! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha that’s awesome! 🙂 *goes around the house saying it to family members* *laughing at their weird looks* 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine so sorry, I won’t be here 🙁
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course. I’m praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I might still be. Can’t guarantee though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be here in probably a little over an hour. Will anyone be on then?
@jenwriter17 @skredder @seekjustice @jess-penrose @sam-kowal @alia @ariel-ashira
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, it’s one of my and my mom’s favorite sayings. We read that phrase in an English course where they were talking about unnecessary sentences that had nothing to do with the essay topic. It has become a staple writing phrase for us. It’s just way too fun to say! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Will do! 😉
“Carrot in the cookie jar” 🙂 I don’t think I’ve heard that one before 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Anybody else on right now? I’m gonna be writin’ for a little bit. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s no problem. 🙂
Oh, I did have a request. As you read, could you point out any places it feels like I’m head-hopping or changing POV? Also, if there are any scenes that seem slow or unnecessary or feel like the carrot in the cookie jar please point those out to me too. Thanks. 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh no! I hope you find it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Awesome! Like I told others I’m reading for, I probably won’t get to much of any of it until Monday or Tuesday. I’m looking forward to it! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I got caught up finally! Sorry for not reading this earlier. 🙁 It was really good! I really enjoyed it! 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @ariel-ashira @rochellaine
Thanks! 😀
- Load More
