-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I would totally go for this if I hadn’t already read it. 😉 *nods* To everyone else, go for it!! It’s soo good.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and I guess I put the mock cover on there too. I didn’t mean to do that. Oh well, you guys will probably like that anyways.
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Ok, guys. I really wanted to try this, and I think (hope) I will learn a lot of stuff from this. I hope you guys will help me by honestly critiquing this. What is here is my prologue and almost all of chapter 1. My writing is basically the same all the way through style wise, at least.
What I mostly want to know is:
1) Do I give enough…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking What are the answers? Tell me! 😀
(Though I think you have to dislocate your shoulder to get out of the street jacket. Right?) -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x This is worrying. You have lost your brain.
If I only had a brain!
Did you also turn into a scarecrow? XP (If you don’t get that joke, I can explain) -
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice No problem!
It’s a full length story. As of right now it’s about 31,000 words. I don’t have it broken up into chapters yet. So, I’m just breaking them up into relatively equal sections at scene breaks. I do have a google docs that has about 20,000 words on it if you’d prefer to read it that way. I can update it with what I’ve done so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, and I’ve been wondering, is Clouded Fury a full length novella or a short story?? I’m just a bit confused on that point.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder All right! I’ll let get to it soon. By the way, I’ve read all your other paets and I’m enjoying it so far, I’ll try getting to commenting soon!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yay I’m glad you like it! 🙂
Hmm.. Let’s see.. Ooh! You can draw Aspen! 🙂 She’s fun to draw. She’s a fantasy character.
Tall, elegant.. Her race is similar to elves but also different. She has long, thick, wavy, blue hair. Oh and lots of flowers in her hair! 🙂
Brown eyes. Her skin isn’t dark but it’s far from light (I’m not…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Good! Bye! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Okay, I’ve got to go now. I don’t know if you’re still here, but if you are, happy writing! I got a lot done, so I’m very happy.
Goodbye!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine That’s good! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Whoops! I missed you. 🙁 Have fun! I have a question that you can answer sometime whenever you get the chance: Is this a particular version of Cinderella you’re doing? Or did someone you know write the script specifically for this performance?
@skredder Yes, I know. 😉 I really can’t complain, because I did the same thing to some…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Good luck!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder The sequel of my fantasy series. 🙂 And I actually have to go eat dinner now because I have to leave. (I have play performances for a show of Cinderella every night this week…) Talk to you later!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I think the important part is that you wrote something in the first place. It can always be edited. As long as you wrote something, though! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Ah, not good. I don’t like strong winds. 🙁
It would be awesome, but it’s just not going to happen. 😀 I’m now editing – no, rewriting – a section of my book after @seekjustice and @valtmy tore it apart. 😛 It’s actually going pretty well, but I wish I had written it correctly the first time!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Cool! What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine I’m joining for a limited amount of time… 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I’m glad you’ve got suck wonderful weather! 🙂 Right now the wind is about 30 mph here. Not good for my allergies. 😉
It’s special because I don’t really have anything else to do and can write for quite a longer time. 🙂
And yeah, it would be awesome to just write and write and have it be perfect. 🙂
- Load More
