-
Joy replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *appears from realm of the hiatus*
HiFileWriterIloveyourstorysofarcanIbeinittooit’sokayifit’stoolatethankyou!
*disappears again*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you so much for that. I hadn’t planned for it to be formal and friendly. That’s pretty cool, though.
I’m really glad the flow was good and the content relatable and made you think. There’s really no point in writing it if it doesn’t do that. 🙂
Thank you very much for reading! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Considering Songwriting in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Hi! The last several days I’ve been considering trying my hand at songwriting. But I have no idea where to start! I’ve started watching Dylan Laine’s videos on youtube about songwriting. Y’all have to check out her channel. The world needs more beautiful, innocent, clean songs like her! Here’s a couple links to her songs (note: I have listened to…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I thought it was great! Your writing style was formal and friendly- I don’t know if that was what you were going for but it was really enjoyable to read.
I thought that it flowed really well, especially for how short it was and how much content you have packed in there. 🙂 The order of it all works well too.
It did make me think, and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yay! I’ll try to get to this Monday or Tuesday 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x  Oh Wow! I love this so much! Thanks for putting me in! 🙂
I think the line “I was going to try to explain to the friendly giraffe that we had lost our minds and believed that she had too,” could explain all of kingdom pen. Lol. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
@waterlily Thank you very much! I can try to trim down the introduction part.
I do plan on submitting it to a blog for publishing. Thank you very much for your suggestions. 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Everyone?! Oh d-d-d-dear-dear! (please, someone tell me they know that reference!) That is most peculiar. Though I have to admit that if everyone has lost their mind, it does make sense what kinda happened to B-bot.
You included me!! Yippee!! Thank you! 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Agh! I mean @skredder.
-
Skredder started the topic Article help in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I am trying to write an article for the first time. Unless it’s a school essay, non-fiction is not something I usually do. However, with the grace of God, I have a small article. I was hoping that a few of you would be willing to look it over and tell me what you think. Here’s the link to…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oops, @catwing and @skreeder
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part Four: The Losing of Minds
“How? How could I have lost it? It must have been during or after the storm. The storm. Why did I remember that but not who my neighbors were?
I was walking through a forest that I didn’t remember the name of,…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yes! That’ll totally work! And I know what you’re talking about.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Welp. I gotta go again. Byeee!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd My western, as usual. 😉 But now I’ve got to go, so farewell, and happy writing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Same as yesterday. The sequel for my fantasy WIP. 🙂 Wbu?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd You’re not too late. 😀 I’m still here. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know I’m late, but I am here now (for a little while). 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Do you not know how to edit posts after posting them?
Well…I’m trying to. The man just refuses to be rescued. Actually, though, it’s Chara’s fault. She’s taking too long to find him. I really hope she can find him soon, or the story will be pretty boring. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I’m still here! What are you working on?
- Load More
