-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Anybody available for a quick 5 minutes word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, so close yet so far. It would be really neat to meet people on here in person
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That’s okay. 🙂 I have access now! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I’ll probably be hopping on and off the rest of my day. So I’m sure at one point it will coincide with you
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Taking a break at the moment since I’ve been writing all morning but I’ll be back soon if you’ll be around.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
just a few, 😉 okay, a lot. They are pretty cool, I guess I just don’t think much of them because there are. So. Many. Everywhere. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, about 30 minutes from Denver.
Is there a particular reason you wanted to know?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I am sorry @jenwriter17. I have not been on lately, because I have been super busy. I will give you access as soon as I find out how. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think the difference is that spoilers tell everything and teasers tell a small portion to make you want to know more
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@supermonkey42, no you weren’t too critical, I asked for honesty and I got it. Thank you so much for that!
Okay, good thanks for helping me with that. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, mainly it’s before you get there. Say you and a sibling were reading the same book. If she finished it first and then told you how it ended, then it takes away the experience of finding out yourself. that’s the main reason people don’t like spoilers
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, you still here?
@ariel-ashira, a spoiler is when someone tells you something about a book/movie/tv show before you know about it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice thanks for tagging me, I might be on later 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira FCM is Family Covenant Ministries, a homeschool organization. They’re awesome! We know the family that runs it. Here’s the link if you want to check it out:Â https://www.familycovenantministries.com
yeah, I’m not sure if I’m comfortable saying exactly where I live, but it’s eastern Missouri 🙂 and you?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry for taking so long getting back to you! 🙂
I’m working on a short story.
I’m glad you’re liking my novel. With luck I’ll remember to put up part 7 tonight. I mean to do it two days ago but I kept forgetting.
I’ve got to go now, though. Good luck! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry for taking so long to reply! I got distracted.
What’re you working on?
by the way, I caught up with all the parts of your story and I’m loving it so far!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m doing a bit of editing.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I would love to come and visit you one day 😀 I’ve so many things I want to do in America! No, I’ve never left Australian waters 🙂 Where’d you go?
@catwing @ariel-ashira @alia @jenwriter17
Hey, I’m writing! Anyone want to join me?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aww, your little sister sounds super cute 😀 (I may or may not have a couple stuffed animals named after fictional characters)
- Load More
