-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I got the invitation, but it was right after I’d left to go to the conference. We were pulling out in the car about two minutes away from the house, actually. 😛 So I’ve finally been able to open it since we just got home and I’m trying to read it a little now, but I’m pretty tired and sleepy so I might have to take a nap f…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
*lowers voice secretively* Yes, I think so!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice What? Convinced her of what? You mean, she’s a Chessy-Justice shipper now? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, you tagged me twice today. I don’t think I’ll get to writing today, but I’ll definitely tag you if I do. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, okay, that’s good. I’m glad 🙂 did you get the invitation to p4 ( I never know if those things actually work for some reason.)
@jenwriter17 I did it! I convinced Rochellaine!
Yeah, I bet it would be a pretty awful job. I can’t even imagine what it would be like!
Well, it has a visual with it, but its awful, all you can see are…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, I like Zac. I told you I always fall for the sidekicks. 😉
Well, yes. Still not for the first book, but I do like them in this book. 😀
Ah, well, I do dislike the prince’s too argumentative stance toward his parents. Cinderella is much better, in that she agrees to leave him for the good of the kingdom. So, I don’t like tha…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I literally have no idea what he looks like, but I’ll take your word for it 🙂 At first?? Hmm, does that mean you like Zac now?
By the way, have I managed to win you over to Chessy and Justice yet, or do I need to try harder?
It was What Has Love Got To Do With Being Married. I have listened to the whole thing yet but I like all…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no! Don’t go there. The prince’s cousin is ugly. 😛 Zac is supposed to be handsome. But yesssss…he’s really annoying, arrogant, and affected, just like Zac was at first. 😉
Well, I guess it could be one of two songs that you were listening to. What Has Love Got to Do With Getting Married? or A Bride Finding Ball. Which…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
It is such a sad song 🙂 Actually I was just watching another one of the songs and the prince’s cousin reminds me of Zac 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Is it possible that you could be still somewhere around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone on yet?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone writing? @rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, @jenwriter17,
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, those two are amazing. definitely my favorite of his books
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! I have figured out several changes I need to make on part that I’ve already written. There’s a few pieces I’m thinking of taking out, but I’ll wait until the story is completely finished.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Great! It might take me longer to get through it because I’m reading for Filewriter and Seekjustice, and Seekjustice just gave me part 4 and I’m only in part 2! 🙂 I am going to need glasses when I’m done 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, they’re really good. I wish he had written more of them.
I started reading This Present Darkness a few years ago, but I think I was too young to understand it so I didn’t finish
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 7. I’m going to try and put part 8 up tomorrow. It’s already written, as are several other parts. Don’t worry about having to rush through them, though.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17TVP_7lV6ybww-kBLHkZtFN8ND1nlmnHV0yz1L3lJ5E/edit?usp=sharing
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, have you read his Veritas series? it only has two books, Hangman’s Curse and Nightmare Academy. its another teen series. A bit more in depth than the Cooper series, but more theologically sound than the adult books
-
Alia and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, you live an hour from DC? my family was just there last year…
are you on?
- Load More
