-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young I’m fast. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
sorry about that glitch… That was my bad…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
sorry about that gliche… That was my bad…
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Lol. I just changed it like three seconds ago. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Yeah. (I’m not too offended. Honestly I just wanted to finally use a gif on here, now to start a war… XP)
*notices profile picture change* Wait! who are you? A ninja? Where’s the giraffe?
-
Kaya Young changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Sorry! Spies are everywhere!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young No it’s for the library I go to. I’m not even on SE yet, and I thought we decided that you can be on SE if you stick with KP. I’m innocent! Never the less I will defend my honor with a frying pan if need be! *hup!*

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Gracious goodness you guys, I love your signatures 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing That doesn’t happen to be a contest on SE, does it? *glances over at you suspiciously*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @kaya-young She does seem like a good candidate. Are you going to run or run away @rochellaine ?
I’m here working on a short story idea for a contest. :3
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Here here! I shall vote for that also!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @daughteroftheking @ariel-ashira @sam-kowal
You guys crack me up 😀
(And of course, while no actual malice is intended towards those who are active on SE, we are annoyed by the abrupt and callous abandonment of our kingdom, especially by our good king Daeus. I vote we become a democracy and elect Rochellaine to be our president)
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel you’re back! YAY! You haven’t betrayed us! *dances around excitedly* *throws chocolate* *throws feathers*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira I made a tentative partial list of those test questions, and put the link in the Writers’ Corner topic. You can check it out and add or erase questions as you see fit. 🙂
Ah yes, Ariel, you are my deputy! I forgot about that, since right after @dekreel suggested that she left us… 🙁 At least she’s back now! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking If you spend a lot more time here than on SE, I think you’re okay. 😉 Are you a true Kapeefer? Would you ultimately choose KP over SE? From what you say, I think you would, and in that case, TILL WE’RE OLD AND GRAY!! 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
DISCLAIMER!!!!! This whole “Save the Kingdom” and “Story Embers Traitors” business is all a joke and we’re not really angry with anyone, and we don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. If you feel upset by any part of this game we’re playing amongst ourselves, please let us know, because that is not our intention.
(We really do intend to be loyal…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @jenwriter17 (Tag any other true Kapeefers. 😛 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira @sam-kowal has generously offered to present the traitorous members of the newly-sprung town known as Story Embers with our Declaration of War. My only worry is that I have a fearful foreboding that he, as the messenger, will receive the first blows of the battle over in Story Embers while very few of us Kapeefers are there to back…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking No! Not you too! *tries to take back scarf I knitted for you*
- Load More
