-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I will keep praying for your sister. I know the ups and downs of medical issues are hard from my experience helping care for my grandmother, who has been better and worse for the past few years. Is your sister’s head better by now?
@ariel-ashira I’m sorry! 🙁 I’ll pray for your friend.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel @ariel-ashira
Oh, I completely agree with you all!! Kingdom Pen is an amazing place to grow as a writer and a great community for a Christian. I have raved to my mom several times about how everyone here is so kind and friendly and sweet to each other. Everywhere else on…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I don’t like darkness, but I also believe there is a place for darkness in stories as long as there is light alongside it to show the right way. Without light no one would realize when they are in darkness. In the same way a story without any darkness is too fluffy and there’s no point in it. I just think Josiah has gone a bit to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia oh no! I’ll be praying!
@dekreel <3 😉
@rochellaine @seekjustice @airel-ashira @daughteroftheking @catwing @kaya-young @skredder Guys, we seriously need a Kingdom Pen Appreciation Day or something. Or a day celebrating the beginning of “‘Til We’re Old and Grey” 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Praying for your sister!
@seekjustice @daughteroftheking You guys are making my heart feel so warm right now!
I am so blessed to have found this wonderful place! Even as our numbers deteriorate, I’m so glad I have found a community like this. I can’t imagine where my life would be right now if I hadn’t started participating. Even if I’…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
hey everyone who was praying for my sister, while her legs haven’t been nearly as terrible this week, she did hit her head extremely hard earlier this evening and now we aren’t sure if she has a concussion.
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @kaya-young, @daughteroftheking, @everyone-else-on-kp
I have been super blessed on this site. I don’t have…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Pen Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Personally, I love pen names, so I plan on using one anyway when I publish something…
Even if you don’t have your real name on something, you could have your middle name or a nickname and something that means alot to you as your pen name. So like Jen ( or whatever your middle name is) Cavalerie (it means horse in french).
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Aww, Thank you! I definitely am super thankful for all of you guys too. I think it is such a cool thing to have people all over praying for each other. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice aw! ❤️ I totally agree with everything you said, KP is such an amazing thing and I’m so glad I met you all. You’ve all helped grow not just as a writer, but a Christian writer. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @dekreel @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel *sobs* I forgot to tag you! (See above) and @sam-kowal too.
(Praying for you Dekreel. I know this sort of thing can be tough to go through. *sends encouraging hugs, chocolate and…uh…glitter and feathers your way*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Do you know what? I love you guys so so much.
I’ve just got back from my brief hiatus and I’m catching up on everything that’s happened while I’ve been away and I’m literally sitting here and thanking God that he directed me here over a year ago.
The fact is, as awesome as the meme threads and the writers corner and the advice we give each other…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Piggybacking on what @daughteroftheking said:
You know you are a writer when you wish there was a way to test if a knife or sword is actually stained red after someone stabs somebody… without hurting someone.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Pen Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira yes I was thinking of just using my first and middle name on my blog and everything. What if my books just had my initials on it? Do authors do that?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Good thing I skipped town before @alia finished reading 😛 (and yes, that is treason. I could have you.. deprived of…raspberries. ..actually royal decree. I like blackberries better than raspberries).
@rochellaine Thanks for holding the fort while I learnt how to be a good queen (I’m back by the way). And Bobert arrived safely too. *pats…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t think I’d be able to do it; I don’t think it would sound as good and professional 😉 also I’m really busy with life stuff and writing deadlines. If you still end up finishing it yourself, you don’t have to rush 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine oh yes good, sorry I must’ve missed it 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Pen Names in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel @alia @rochellaine thank you all for your input! 😉❤️
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow, that’s an amazing poem! I love it!!!
@catwing *hides* when I promised to get it done “as soon as possible” I forgot that we would be out of state all weekend. We’re visiting some friends, but we’re staying at a hotel near them, so basically I’m only able to be on my computer at the hotel before 9:00 a.m. or after 11:00 p…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@princessfoo *clutches notes closely* have you been peeking at my mental notes for the story???
- Load More
