@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 4 weeks ago
I’ve never heard of them, but what kind of statement of faith is that? If you don’t want to write a whole thing, just state you’re aligned with the creeds and that should cover it.
The lie thing doesn’t bother me so much since they’ve corrected it. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they really expected 1000+…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Noooo… I’m unavailable from 11-3:30 Central every Saturday until mid May.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Stopping at 39. I did a lot of research on domestic surveillance.

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Actually sprinting at :00 because co-op got canceled because of snow so I need a party break!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sprinting at :52 to write a 1AC
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Hybridlore proposed 3 CT on the seventh. Would that work for you?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
3ish Central is 4ish Eastern right? I should be able to make that. 11 CT won’t work for me either day.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 8 months, 1 week ago
Now I’m not sure I like the background…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 8 months, 1 week ago
*dusts off topic* *sneezes* I found this moodboard and realized I forgot to share it. Here’s Vyette. @ellette-giselle @liberty @whoever

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 8 months, 1 week ago
Oh I forgot about this topic. I’ll have to share some character songs one of these days…
I love Lucille. *makes mental note to listen later*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Oh wait, you meant central. I’m not then.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I have dance at 12:30, so I’d need to be off the call at 11:45 at the latest. 10 EST would work though. On the 31st, there’s no rehearsal, but we’re doing a “fun family outing” for my mom’s birthday so I’m not available then.
I can do after 3:30 on Saturdays, and also Sunday afternoons.
I’d be willing to do 10CT…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
It is, but Qs have a better vibe.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
*also stalking*
Qilanans sounds cooler. But then again, I’ve always liked the letter Q because of Quack.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
oh oh wait wait
I want to do this again tooooo
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I’m in!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
“Did you know you can tell the difference between a city duck and a country duck ‘cause they… they have accents?”
Wait, is this true??? I need to know.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I second the character who has some sort of mask up X person who sees straight through them one. I love those.
Others:
Very Serious Important Character who does Very Serious Important things as part of their Very Serious Important Job, X Goofball who wants to befriend them. (I have a a few couples like that, and the dynamic is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
I’ll update Celarent as soon as I feel less sick.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
your art style is just so stunning. I always love seeing your art
aw thank youuu!! 💛💛🥹
- Load More
