@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those are so cool!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Oh… It’s working now… thank goodness….
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
HighScribe's profile was updated 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Btw, ‘recycling’ old pfp still works (I think) so if you had any older ones that you replaced without actually hitting the delete button, that should work.
Yeah, stuff like this happens.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Heh heh….
I’m coming (a little bit) closer to being done with my first chapter… -
-GRCR- started the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@not-sure-who-to-tag
Hey there….
So… for the past few days, I haven’t been able to load a new pfp… and I’m not sure why…
I deleted it to add a new one…. And…. 🥺
When I add the file to start importing, the loading bar “loads” it, but my picture doesn’t change…
I don’t know what to do…. Could use some help….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi there! I’m Julia, or GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and artist (and a journalist for my fictional newspaper lol)
Welcome to KP! 😁
As is the tradition, here are some “ask the newbie” questions:
If you have any characters, how many do you have?
Which perspective do you enjoy most: first person (I walked), second person (You walked)…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s-tastet
Hello!! Nice to meet you and welcome!! Your blog looks cool, I’ll check it out when I hate time 🙂I’m HighScribe, a fantasy-writing homeschooled teen and Jesus follower!
A couple questions:
What genres do you write?
Hobbies besides writing?
Is a hotdog a sandwich?
Anyway, see you around 😉
-
HighScribe and
KydonAndWillow are now friends 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
This is ramping up!
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER FAST!!! XD XD
(I have the same question as Cloaked Mystery, why would the twins tell Kydon to come but leave Willow? Was she out?)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh boy… what is gonna happen… 😃
Once again, I have one question: Is Willow in the house with Kydon in the first paragraph?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@savannah_grace
Ok! Got it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Wow! That was a lot 😂 and it’s really good!
I was a bit confused in the second part of the fifth chapter. Was it from Neveah’s POV, or Ottoline’s?
- Load More
