@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh boy, rant about my precious charries? *laughs mischievously * You will regret tagging me. lol
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: Do you like to listen to audiobooks? -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying. I’m so sorry you’re having a hard time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
CONGRATULAAAAAATIONS!!!!! 🥳🥳  That’s so exiting!!!!!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: If your younger self could meet you now, what would they be most impressed by?-
@grcr they would either be impressed by how much I write/how “good” it is (not trying to brag here, just have lack of a better word syndrome, haha), or how I’ve been making most of my overhand serves in volleyball, a feat that last year I deemed impossible.
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @mineralizedwriting @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
Soo…. When do we begin?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t tried yet? -
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Hey there!
I know this is kinda late, but I’ve read the prologue and the first five chapters. It’s really interesting so far, and I’m pretty excited to keep reading as you share more!
(BTW, Do you like the name Nevaeh? I have a sister with that name, so that was kinda funny to see. lol)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Here is the question of today: What fictional character do you most relate to? -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @savannah_grace2009
I think it should be Victorian and in France and all. That would be awesome!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I haven’t, no, but the name does sound vaguely familiar 🤔 idk where I would’ve heard it before though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This is about to be fun!
…It does seem like we need more female characters though…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mistborn: Mistborn vs. Mistings in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
This is great! I’ll have to try later 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009Â @hybridlore
I love accents too!
Just a note, I won’t be able to RP for a little while as I am still pretty busy… 🙃
- Load More
