@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
Hey guys! I’m back now! I’ll read through whatever I missed really quick….
-
-GRCR- and
hanako are now friends 3 years ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yay! Everything is working for me now… Thank you!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Yuh… I am back guys! I am soo happy!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
*waves* I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I e…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and 3D…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Quick question: is the ‘Tai’ in Tailen pronounced like in ‘Thailand’, or like in ‘potato’?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
The Wraith. It’s literally, like, my worst nightmare.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love this so far. It definitely is confusing, but the good kind that makes you hungry for more.
Oh man. That place where Tailen is… I’m panicking just thinking about it right now 😅
-
HighScribe posted an update 3 years ago
Aww, great! KP is down again.
-
HighScribe and
Fernweh_Grace are now friends 3 years ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 3 years ago
Cool! I’ll check it out!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Those look amazing!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Also, your story sounds really cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my YES The God of the Garden was sooooo good!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yw!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love it!! It looks great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Huh. Likely.
- Load More
