@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😱 oh no!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glorious confusion, bwahaha lol!
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Character Name: Carrie
Age: 15
She is 5’1, has crazy dark curly hair and dark eyes. She comes across very blunt and passionate while conversing. She is adventurous and yet always thinks of the worst. She always carries around a bag that’s filled with survival supplies, the bag also hides her “kitten”, who is actually a tiny, fire-breathing,…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! I shall add mine in a moment.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oookay! That make sense as to what is going on here. The story and the characters sound so amazing. If I join in am I allowed to add a character? I really don’t want to throw you all off track. I know you’re all really far ahead probably.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your post is not showing up.
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi. I’m so sorry! I sent a reply to the message you sent me AND IT GOT DELETED. So my other two messages about the typo didn’t make sense. So, I’m going to try and do this again. Lol. I’ve actually heard some of Ellie Holcomb’s songs, they’re very pretty. I think one of my favorite songs is Broken Prayers by Riley Clemmons or…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel so dumb right now… did it delete my last message? I see the second one I had sent but not the first. Ugh. I’m so sorry.
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I had a typo and couldn’t edit
…
*any instruments.
Sorry, I saw it and it drove me crazy.
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi! I love listening to music, although I don’t play ant instruments and I’ve tried to sing but a couple of times, but it didn’t go very well. Lol.
I’ve actually heard some of Ellie Holcomb’s songs. They’re so pretty! One of my favorite songs would probably be Into the Sea by Tasha Layton ( I promise it’s not about deep sea…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN QUICK POST YOUR PICS BEFORE IT BREAKS AGAIN!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care, unless people want something else to happen right now.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh okay! That sounds awesome and helps abundantly. Thanks!
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! That page worked.
I might actually take you up on the offer for a brief explanation because I admit, I’m totally lost with what’s going on. Lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye, guys, I gotta go. I’ll probably hop on and off though out the day.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol 😂🤣😂
- Load More

