@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Is it implying you think he looks like an ugly dragon? Probably not, but just a guess. -
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I see. Okay, no pictures then. Lol. What does Buck Wild have to do with dragon pictures?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I saw it and I think not! We need more dragon pictures. THEY ARE… I CANT THINK OF THE WORD. JUST YES.
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it wierd that when you said it eats posts, I got a visual at one point of the device yelling NoM nOm in a monster voice as it deleted the message? Just a wierd thought… 😆
It is very different. I went to Tennessee last Christmas (one of three times I’ve seen snow was then). It was sooo cold but it was amazing.
I’m also…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SOOO…. I’m curious to know what happens if I ask the question. It starts with…. dragon?…
-
HighScribe and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bloodsong is hilarious XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, MISTER?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can see you grinning evilly as you type. What have you done?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s within the realm of something he would say.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s no problem. Talk later.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think they were all in the main area and Fennin was saying that they needed to start their quest soon or it would be too late. It got kind of buried because some people went insane and started posting a bunch of random pics. *glares at RAE and Sara* XD JK guys.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry, I know we just started this conversation but I actually have to go and do some stuff.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@HighScribe
I would want to RP sooner than later ( if that’s okay) , but as of right this very second I can’t.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @trailblazer
Honestly, I really like the confusion of it. Lol -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk, I don’t know what to do so I’m just waiting for other people to make something happen lol 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no! I’m so sorry. I just realized I did that. I can pick a different name.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want to RP with Carrie, or do you want to wait a bit?
- Load More
