@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- and
mcmuffin are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite color is a tie between sage green and sunflower yellow
Cool!! (I love sage green!)
Oh, if I had to guess… at least 200? Possibly less, plausibly more 😂
lol!!
I enjoy writing in third person the most, but dabble in first on occasion
Same!!
Characters, definitely. I write more realistic fiction most of the time, so a…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey there, Marie!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character creator (I have over three-hundred, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). Oh, and I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Anyhow, wel…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That sounds really interesting!! 😄 (sorry, I don’t have much else to say lol)
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
WAIT. It’s technically been two… kinda
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk when I logged on I immediately thought it’s been like three days since anyone’s posted and that the RP is dying. 😑 Nope. Just been a day.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here is something cringe-worthy:
I wrote this when I was… 12? I think? Oh well. I had a fascination with creating weird names, and I never planned a plot, so everything is crazy and all over the place…
This scene doesn’t make much sense, so sorry…
“Your the reason I have bad luck!” Yelled Jesti at the little brown cat laying on his bed.…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Weird.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why did I make my little brother the hero of the story!?!? 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel the need to preface this by saying no, seven-year-old me was not insane, nor a psychopath.
Pontoon Boat Catastrophe
It was a dark night. The waves crashed against the shores of Door County. We were in a pontoon boat on the enormous waves.
“We must pass the dangerous Horseshoe Island!”
exclaimed Captain Grandpa.
“Tidal wave!” yelled…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! We have the same last name!! lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
BWAHAHAHAH lookie what I’ve found… hehehe…

Prepare to have your minds BLOWN. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*has been stalking*
Oof… what a topic…
Pretty much everything I wrote when I was 12-13 is trashy…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How does the narrator know what Harry Potter is?!?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If I can’t find it, my cringey writing will be lost forever 😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’ll turn up eventually…
- Load More
