@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I was hoping someone would notice that! I just read Book 1, and it was great.😃
Thank you!
Thanks! I like yours too!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
To kill or not to kill…that is the question. *Scrutinizes character intently*
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years ago
What has four letters, occasionally has twelve letters, always has six letters, and never has five letters
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Random question: What would you do if you found out you only had a week to live?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
YES!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Whaaat???
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry it’s long….
Tyne
They’d been walking for a while now. Perhaps in circles…? If none of the doors opened, would that… would that mean they were stuck… really really stuck? Tyne pulled tighter on her backpack straps, holding them to keep her hands for shaking from fear. She looked up at Evelyn, “Aren’t you scared a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Paradise Lost quote!! *is very happy about it for no particular reason*
Very cool aesthetic.
All of yours are really cool, too!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
I made a villain aesthetic! This is Malzor, from a random fantasy WIP.

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oops, I forgot about this. I will try to get around to answering everything later this week!
-
FIREQUACKER and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry! I’m glad you’re not too badly hurt. I’ll be praying ❤️
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
two days later…
@everyone @i-dont-like-tagging-cuz-i-dont-wanna-bother-anyone-and-i-feel-bad
Okay so that took longer than I wanted.
First, my second character….
Tyne Flynn.
Tyne is 14 years old, and stands 5 foot 4. She is willowy, but it’s not evident because she wears very loose clothes. Her skin is very pale. Her long white hai…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Can’t wait!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Yikes. I’ll be praying.💙
- Load More

To kill!
But her love interest would be so sad…
Good 😈