@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Sure! I don’t think we’d have met anywhere, unless you happen to take HHL online classes.
There are several role plays. I’m not rlly into that sort of thing, so I’m not in any of them, but I’m sure other ppl would be happy to help you join one. Some ppl share stuff about their WIPs. Some ppl create a new thread, or just share in…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
OFC you can be here! 🙂
I qualify for everything you just said.
I don’t have much of an opinion on moss 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Crumples post like a scribbled note*Â Okkayyy…. so change of plans…Â 🙃 as much as I want to make something happen, I am having a bit of a hard time, lol… so I’m going to wait it out a bit…Â 😓 *sighs*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol… I’ll bring Blair or Isabella over to chat with one of the Thurmans if you want…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol. 😅 (I don’t think anyone is engaged in conversation currently, so pretty much everyone needs someone to talk to)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol 😂 (I don’t think I would have made it past the spider.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannahgrace2009
Alrighty! 😄
A love triangle would be interesting…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Its good! You’re not too late! I don’t think there’s anything too important to know… it’s still pretty early in….
You may know already, but there is a party at the Baumann’s house and everyone is invited.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
And now I put that in the wrong place.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Anyways, getting back on topic, I started warbreaker, and it’s ok so far.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Lol that’s true.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Excuses excuses.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
All of those took me less than a week.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Skyward.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Warbreaker (Now in the correct section) in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Wait- it took you a while month??
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
lol 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @trailblazer
Blair
Blair and Isabella walked over to their parents, and the family all moved together to the parlor. Belle sat down.
Blair walked to a window and looked out. He watched as the Baumanns went out and greeted the families that got out of the two other carriages.
Isabella smiled and walked to her…[Read more]
- Load More
