-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus /Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Aha…
I don’t know if it’s because I’m on staff for if I just unknowingly type Josiah’s name a lot or what, but whenever I type the letter “J” on my phone, Josiah’s name always come u…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered, *gasp* you’re right!
@dragon-snapper, Doctor, doctor, come quickly, everyone’s *dying*! What do you prescribe?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh, yep, there you go. XD
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, Sorry, just got back from church. 🙂
I haven’t read a whole lot of time travel, but I’m certainly open to it.
And the Captain America I’m talking about is ‘The First Avenger’. The one with Hydra (look it up) 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@josiebeth I love K. M. Weiland too! I’ve read her Outlining Your Novel, Structuring Your Novel, and Creating Character Arcs (and I use the workbooks). I haven’t actually read any of her fiction yet though.
If you like to read fantasy, Chuck Black and Robert Treskillard has some really good ones!
I always thought ukulele looked like a lot of…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young thanks! I really like short names and Rin seemed to fit her personality really well
@rochellaine nice collages! I tried really hard to recognize some of the faces. but, alas, I don’t think I know them. I almost thought Jared looked familiar…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal Yeah I totally didn’t watch it either. was writing 🙂
But…..
I AM SO GLAD THE EAGLES WON! MORE IMPORTANTLY; THE PATRIOTS LOST! 😉 it was so cool that some of them on the team gave glory to God. (oh, yeah I realize @livgiordano just said that)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@joisebeth Welcome to the bestistest place in the world! (hmm, seems I’ve been beaten to saying it)
I like to write Christian contemporary and fantasy too. I also like historical fiction.
what are your favorite books/movies?
I like music too. I’m guessing by your profile pic you play an instrument? I play piano and guitar. I LOVE music by…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I agree too. more conflict makes things more interesting *rubs hands together*
I’m in the USA too. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@princessfoo Cool! *high fives*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree yay, thank you! that means a lot coming from you 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicoleriver03 That looks great!👍
Here’s a character collage for my main character, Rin Adachi:

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 lol, sometimes it’s just best to keep things private. ah, us writers are so misunderstood. 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, I like it! It’s a great analogy.
I’m writing alternative historical fiction about the Pacific (mainly Australia and Papua New Guinea) in WWII. When I first mentioned that here on the forum everyone’s reactions were “You’re changing history? You can’t do that!” But. Think Captain America (which I haven’t seen, but know the entire…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, ah-hah! Another person who isn’t really into fantasy. Isn’t it funny how everyone on here seems to be writing about elves? 😛 I might write some fantasy in the future, but for now my writing tries to stay relatively realistic. Do you read fantasy, or do you just not like it very much?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-Kowal perfect. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-Kowal ooh I really like it! Super cool concept. I think I’d definitely pick it up and read it.
On a more writerly note, the synopsis itself is well written, but it does seem a little choppy in places. It may simply be a case of too many fragments. Also, this is bugging me a little and it’s probably just me. But the voice is inconsistent……[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, Funny! 😛
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice, 😛 *giggles*
@dekreel, no I haven’t. I was supposed to, but we don’t have them in Australia, so it was a no go. 🙁
- Load More
