-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress yeah i saw your pictures of the dragons! that looks really good!!!
oh my goodness i love the Captain America and Avengers movies!!!!! Do you have a favorite superhero? (marvel and d.c.)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hmm, good point about Ruth giving up everything, It’s hard to give everything up for God sometimes
I like that quote “The Lord Almighty, He know” 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress First, I love that quote you have there by Richard Bach.
Welcome to the bestistest place in the universe (someone probably beat me to saying that)!!! I’m kinda an introvert too (INFJ) and I enjoy photography (but not that often) and drawing too. What do you like to draw?
*high fives fellow 17 year old* 😉
What are you favorite…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yeah, I think in certain circumstances and stories the meaning of names is significant.
It’s hard to imagine that God could care for every single person. there’s just so many people. but He does, ’cause He’s God. Which is a comforting thought actually…..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Hi! don’t know if you’re still on, but sadly I can’t join you for writing at the moment. I’m actually headed to the Readers’ Corner, so let me know if you’re going over there today too 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young yes, even after all that had happened, Naomi and Ruth still had each other. God always provides a means of strength during hard times.
@jane-maree okey-dokey! 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Sam-Kowal ha! Well, remind me, and I will. ;P
And YES. Depth is everything. If you can boil your entire world down to a single deep, resonant core story/concept, so much the better for you. Hard to stress enough how important that is. Focus on what you have and make it so magical you don’t have to go look for other things to distract you.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I totally forgot about this temporarily but I WILL RETURN LATER. xD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I actually have to go now for a while. might be on later, not sure….
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. ~Unknown
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello. I come bearing a mind normally full of Star Wars stories…however, I’ve none about me today. I’ll come back if I get some.
Though, I will say, rewatching the movies (particularly the Force Awakens) seems to jog plenty of memories for me? You might try that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just curious, did any of you know Billy Graham’s funeral was today?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello and welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Another question.
I was wondering what your thoughts were on talking and sharing about your novel before it’s published? If you’re planning to get published within the next few years, should your novel facts and characters and everything else go incognito?
For example, if I were to talk about my novel on my blog, would that be…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hey!!! I’m on now for a little while at least (hard to fit writing in these days…) are you on?
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Well if you like dragons, you’ll like me. XD I am one. Call me Snapper. 😀
What’s your favorite instrument?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd This is awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! not sure if you’re still here, but just letting you know I can’t be on now, but I will be later in the day
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily sure, welcome!
@notawriter I guess we can just carry the discussion through today and tomorrow if that’s okay with everyone
- Load More
