-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I get ya, but that’s fine. I’m biracial anyway 😉
Alrighty I’ll let ya know when Joyce is done! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Awesome! I’ll try to draw that for you as soon as I can 😉
Weeeellll…….I’m not very good at drawing boys. like, at all. so if you’d be willing to draw Jax, that’d be awesome. He’s 18, blond straight hair, smiling green eyes, but kinda quiet. lemme know if you need more details, like for a full body pic.
Thank youuuuuu! <3
Question…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s a dialogue prompt I found, if anyone wants it.

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes I wonder what happened to Naomi’s other daughter-in-law, Oprah….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @rochellaine @gh24682468999 Oooooh, that explains it. I haven’t finished watching that video 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 🙂 Are we allowed to post just photo prompts too?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper oh. my. goodness. the new design looks awesome!!! A++++++ 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Has anyone taken on Joyce yet?
….aaaaaaand were you serious about drawing one of our characters in exchange? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel wait, did this actually happen in a video? (me has goldfish memory)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine yay! I was hoping this topic would be created soon 😉 will definitely be posting some prompts and collages soon <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress yes Captain America’s my fave too. I also like Black Panther and Hawk Eye
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel XD I figured.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Hey Daniel! So, I don’t know if you ever read the Legend of Kind Daeus stories I wrote a long while back, but I was wondering…
If you would like to be the semi-villain in the next one? Basically, you’d try to lead a rebellion against the kingdom. Take over. Something cliche like that. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Lol. You just tagged yourself. 😛
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks! Go eat the pancakes and cinnamon rolls. (Stop it, you’re making me hungry too.) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal @daeus @winter-rose @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @jane-maree @audrey-caylin Hey guys! I revamped my blog, if you wanted to check out the new design. 🙂
(And Audrey, I also redid my blog button, if you could update that too. 😀 Thanks! )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite @skredder @notawriter y’all had good observations. I have commentary in my Bible too, which is really nice.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just lettin’ y’all know I probably won’t be on for discussion for most or all of today cuz I’ll be out of my house….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Woah. That’s awesome!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel maybe if you beg someone will tag you to write a poem 😉 *whispers behind hand* pssst, Kaya-young is writing her poem next, so maybe she’d be willing to tag ya 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine sorry I didn’t see your post until now! I don’t think I’ll be on tomorrow much either, probably back on Monday like you. See you then hopefully!
- Load More

Absolutely, just whatever you do just don’t make me cliche 😉
Maybe make me like a Loki role to Josiah (if he was Thor) idk something like that but different and unique.
@dragon-snapper @the-real-kapeefer Seconded. That’s a great idea XD
(Sorry to butt in to the converstion…)
@dekreel *glances at you* And it’s mine. No stealing. XD 😛
@the-real-kapeefer It shall be done. *whenever I find the time*
Gotcha. All yours 😉
@dragon-snapper