-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, i thought so! will you let us read it when you’re finished with it? *goes to knees to beg* 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yes, she is a senior and has a LOT of schoolwork so she’s not on here a ton anymore.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a sci-fi/comedy! sounds cool 😉
is this story from one of the prompts someone posted?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine outlining my dystopian book 🙂 how ’bout you?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking @dekreel @anyandallKapeefers
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young I’m here!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
And I will try Xander…I cannot promise he will even look like a human, but I’ll do my best! 😉 *salutes*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Aaaaaagggghhh! I love her! Thank you so much. 🙂 🙂 Her dress and hair are PERFECT.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young not sure if you’re on or not, but it looks like I won’t be on writing for a while yet. not at least for an hour or more. sorry! 🙁 will you be on tonight?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I always say yes to horses *nods* 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I think I can join in about an hour or so. will you still be on then?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
We’re not quite done with Ruth, but I thought I’d just post the Esther reading schedule….
3/10/18-Esther chapter 1 & 2
3/11/18-discussion
3/12/18-Esther chapter 3
3/13/18-discussion
3/14/18-Esther chapter 4
3/15/18-discussion
3/16/18-Esther chapter 5 & 6
3/17/18-discussion
3/18/18-Esther chapter 7
3/19/18-discussion
3/20/18-Esther…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine just letting you know I watched the video. It’s pretty funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ah, writing stories about me again huh?
…I’m just kiddin’ 😛 I loved this! <3
pulled a cliff-hanger too……:)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing This is so WONDER-ful! XD
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
When should your story end? How actually finish your story and not prolong it with more ideas.
Thanks @supermonkey42 ! Hope this helps!
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Just finished another video!
How to Write For Longer Than 5 Minutes At A Time, and Finally Knockout That Manuscript
Thanks, @skredder !
Hope this helps!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh, I feel you. I’ve struggled with this a bit myself. 🙂
The first names that came to mind: Leslie (both), Dara (girl), Parker (boy), Delphine (girl), Red (both), Marcus (boy), Georgia (girl).
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid started the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Two years ago today I saw the words Not a member yet? Join HERE after having stalked this website for a week or so. I heard about Kingdom Pen from my sister, but I really had no interest in joining…until I did. 🙂
I’d been needing and wanting a place to grow as a young writer. And I cannot even put into words how much this crazy place has ai…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine (thank you for the link 😉 ) @seekjustice
I’m signing off. see ya! 🙂
- Load More
