-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m writing!
….or, actually, outlining….
@seekjustice @rochellaine @kaya-young @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @jane-maree @ingridrd
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Waterlily @Daeus whaaaa…? You want me to sum up my WiP? Wow…
XD
Okay. Here goes.
The premise sounds pretty typical come to think of it. Harold is the second son of a king, and when he was nine years old he met a weird stranger in the streets of his father’s city and was subsequently cursed with the ability to generate and manipulate fire.…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Also tagging @hope because she’s pretty cool and she puts up with my sappy INFPness and let me tell you, it’s not easy. Sometimes, I can’t even put up with myself…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*grins* *dances* *hugs her WIP*
There’s a lot going on in my WIP right now. I started writing it, got three chapters in, then stopped again, because the characters weren’t right, and it wasn’t flowing well at all. So, I stopped, switched a few characters around, and now I’m outlining (again) this story about a young woman who grew up on her o…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@cindygreen Neat idea!
@salome01w4g Your kindness is contagious. You are always there to put a smile on someone’s face, whether you know them or not, and stay positive in every situation. 🙂
@rolena-hatfield You, my friend, are such an inspiration to me. Your passion for Jesus and love for his people is evident in everything you do. …[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
Dekreel, I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to read your children’s story!!! I’ve had a lot of reading to do for school, which has been pushing a lot of other stuff off…
but anyway, my thoughts are pretty similar to everyone else’s. there could be more tension and conflict involved and a bit more character building to make them each…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Thank youuuuu!!! He’s perfect. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
aweomse idea @cindygreen!
There’s a few people I’d like to tag…
@seekjustice for so kindly letting me beta read her wonderful novel Stars Fill Infinity and putting up with my fangirling about it and her sequel 😉
@dekreel @notawriter @ingridrd for drawing some characters for me. I’ve never had anyone draw characters for me it was such a sweet…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I read the fourth chapter of Ruth…
Even though Naomi had come across hard times with the death of her husband and two sons, God still blessed her by keeping Ruth with her to care for her, and eventually giving her a grandchild.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh fun! So, my WIP is a fantasy trilogy. Book #1 (which I finished the first draft of last year!) is about an orphaned teen living in Washington D.C. who has known she is different ever since she discovered her ability to create a blue flame in her palm. Her sister disappeared 2 years ago and she ends up going with this guy to an…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel why, they are made of the dreams of fairies, rainbows, glitter, and……….nah, probably just metal or something 😉
@rochellaine ah, yes, my apologies to King Daeus 😊
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks. I’m glad too! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know, right? It’s seems so short and yet so long…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oh I never told you about my wings? Huh……
a steampunk horse actually sounds pretty cool! I, Jenwriter17, dub myself The Steampunk Horse! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel These names mean “caring” : Chayna, Kelleeka, Naylene, Kellina, Tangela, Krynn
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I flew right over on my retractable pegasus wings! What seems to be the trouble?
*reads @allison-grace‘s prompt*
*gasps and chokes* this is outrageousness! *snorts and whinnies*
Sooooo Allison……you asked Rochellaine whether this prompt of yours made her laugh or question your sanity. I’ll answer for her…….it’s the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine aw, sorry I can’t join you tonight. have fun writing though! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! 😀
yeah I’m actually leaving too. Bye! 🙂
- Load More
