-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I can see there’s only one thing to be done here.
*melts chair*
*grins* Thanks for giving me the excuse. I haven’t melted one of those in a while.
Aaaanyway, that is all right. I totally understand when life hits you hard–happened to me recently. If you want, you could probably be a charlie/delta reader for the later drafts of…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? *decides not to tell King Daeus so you can stay in Kingdom Pen*
well, you came around in the end. you were shown the light 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
<3 You all are awesome.
@ethryndal Thanks for being my buddy back. I think you’re epic. I have to meet you someday in person. Thanks for making me laugh every time I read a post, on here or over on the Sarcastic Elf. I can always tell what day of the week it is by how many days it is until you post again. 😛
@jenwriter17 *resists melting…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *is late because she is not Gandalf*
XD Eventually… I have to finish editing the first book first.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops forgot to tag some people @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @rochellaine @ingridrd @kaya-young @jane-maree
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Ah, isn’t it the best feeling ever when you know you’re writing an awesome character? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi all! I just thought it might be fun to share our first story experiences. The joys, the fear……….and, frankly, the confusion. 😉
I wanted to share some pics of my very first stories😊

This folder is pretty beat up, which makes me feel old (I was eight then-nine years ago)

And there it is! My very FIRST story! I like how I specified…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry this is late! I am *finished* with the first draft of Book #1 which is called Substitute and I’ve written the Prologue and the beginning of the first chapter in Book #2. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
whoops, messed up your tag @ariella-newheart
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @ariella-newheart Since I have been dubbed The Steampunk Horse, I thought I’d at least temporarily change my profile pic to this 🙂
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-neweart why, thank you kindly, captain! I shall fill this new position well.
*bows*
*licks Pringle crumbs from shoulder*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing ooh, just checked out that sight. not sure exactly what ethnicity; the guy’s name is Jax, which is an Asia name I believe, but my story is set in America and I have two other characters with Japanese names. soooo……*shrugs*…..yeah. Japanese-American????
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing well, as long as it’s coated in chocolate, then I’ll eat it *munches pretzels* thank youuuu! 😀 (wow I’m really craving some real chocolate covered pretzel right now *stomach growls*)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel AAAAAAAH!!! this is soooo cool! *starts feverishly reading* how long has this website been up?!
@catwing welcome! I literally could barely read the first part of what you just typed, lol 😀
*tosses mane and sniffs* ooh, chocolate pretzels? you wouldn’t have any to spare for a strictly chocolate-eating steampunk horse would you? *halo appears* 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel wait WHAT WEBSITE?! *shakes laptop screen waiting for answer*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel aw, thank you! that made my day; you made a steampunk horse happy 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yup! 😀
- Load More

@jenwriter17 *jaw drops* … That… is the COOLEST THING I’ve seen today. AGH! *fangirls yet again…*
@dekreel Yeeeeeeaaaah, cool right? *dons dark sunglasses and smirk*
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! That is AMAZING! O-O
@ariella-newheart thanks! 😉