-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel @seekjustice
I’m writing! started actually writing my dystopian WIP 😀 *squeals into pillow*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ooh so good! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper haha, amazing! *nods* yes, you are a genius 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 *falls over*
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 *runs away from life* AAAAHHH!!!! *slams door on the blizzards face* Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now.
My response is:
“She was going to write a Snow White retelling, and needed all the white books for research.”
*nods* I’m a genius. 😛
And I tag @supermonkey42 to write a one sentence story based on this picture:

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel okay, well since it seems like people are excited for this (:D), I’ll go ahead and post another pic (@dragon-snapper when you do you sentence, please specify it’s for Pic #1 🙂 )

here you are Dekreel, Pic #2! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel well, do you it wouldn’t be too much if I added another picture and tagged you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine maybe not so much funny, but really interesting. I think it’s a good prompt 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine okay, enjoy! 😉 not sure if I’ll be on when you come back, but you can tag me when you are so I know 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine not sure if you’re on, but I’ll be on soon (20-30 minutes)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther oh cool! I’ll look forward to hearing back from you about the publishing date! 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Now, now, dear, trying to act all cool will only end with you embarrassing yourself all the more…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj I would like to draw her…sometime this week. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I read the third chapter……
it’s interesting how angry people can get when there’s just that one person that won’t submit to them, despite the fact that everyone else was bowing to Haman.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm This article:
Don’t Talk About Your Book Until It’s Published
(I think you guys are right. LOL 😛 )
-
Reagan Ramm replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, @valtmy
We just shot a video that should hopefully answer your question. Let us know if this helps!
How To Write Effective Descriptions Without Giving Too Much Or Too Little
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 ooh, publishing the story?! *makes mental note to finish reading it in time* where are you publishing it (on KP I’m guessing)? that is so cool!!! 😀 congrats and confetti and cake and all other good things to you 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Veggie Tales rocks 😉
glad you’re enjoying this reading <3
yes, he must have been pretty excited about his new queen
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 hi! I was wondering; would it be okay with you if I copy/paste your fantasy story into a Word document so I can print it off? That way I can take it places with and I’d get the reading done faster. Also, there might be an option to enable printing in the google doc. I’d delete the document after I print it. If you’re not…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel yeah, and it’s dystopian. really nicely done.
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That would be fine, but it would probably be easier to enable printing. I can do that now, if you like! Thanks for reading! 😀
@jenwriter17 Aaaannnndddd…done. I have allowed print access! 😀 Thanks again! 😀
@warrenluther04 oh, okay awesome! thanks! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thank you for reading! 😀
@warrenluther04 just lettin’ you know I finished reading your story, left comments in the doc. It’s been a while since I read fantasy; I really enjoyed it! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! 😀 Glad you enjoyed it! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I updated the Trials. Thanks for your help! 😀 🙂