-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfect-fifths lol, these questions guys! 😛
I think my character would rather plan her country’s 500th anniversary, since she’s not ready to get married yet and, well, that explain the other one too. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollising you got good advice (and i’m not a guy), but I thought I’d give you a link to a blog post Jane did
https://janemareeauthor.com.au/2017/11/writing-from-a-guys-pov-when-youre-a-girl/
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@introvert_girl Can i just hop in? 🙂
I’ll tag @kaya-young (sorry if you’ve already been tagged)
Would your current WIPs MC rather fight one horse-sized duck, or fight ten duck size horses? (very deep philosophical question here 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @notawriter @jane-maree @skredder @seekjustice @ariella-newheart @everyone
I read chapter 5 and 6……..
I wonder why Esther waited to tell the king her request until he and Haman were at her feast (and why she didn’t tell him the first time). I think maybe she was either nervous about it, or she was trying to please…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder oh, I just got on and read your post. I’m so sorry to hear that! I’ll be praying for your family too *hugs you*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes. *sighs* It’s like, “Darcy, just tell me your plans! Otherwise I’ll have to write another story.” And she just looks at me and shrugs with indifference.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I think Darcy has personality… The main issue is she’s not telling me her plans. I know she has her heart set on vengeance against the people who ruined her life 18 years ago, but she’s keeping secret how she’ll go about said vengeance. All I really know about these secret plans is that she desires to make her enemies suffer in the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel
Ohh, this is getting intense! I’m not going to copy and paste the first part of the story for the next portion, if that’s okay. It’ll just get too long. 🙂
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wounds, but then the pain comes agai…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh… Pizza. Yummy! 🙂 Have fun!
@dekreel Hi! Yeah, I haven’t been stalking – I mean, hanging around – the Writers Corner very much lately, and neither have I been doing much writing. Unfortunately. I have characters who don’t wish to cooperate, though I have been discovering new ways to take my WIP.
Lol. Funny how we writers…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel ACK I WISH I COULD JOIN YOU ALL RIGHT NOOOOOOW! I’m replacing my guitar string sand I have a few other things to do, but I think I can be on later today. will any of you be on like evening/late evening?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *cringes* No offense. I’ve just been crazy busy lately. Just got back to normal, so yeah…
Ouch.@jessi-rae By all means, join! But… I actually have to call it quits now. I have pizza to make.
And I wrote 700. Adios! And good luck!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @dekreel Mind if I join you for a bit? I’m trying to do some writing now. Though, when I say “writing” I really mean I’m
procrastinatingthinking about how to approach this story… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

That level. The level of – the ingredients are currently being assessed and…
thanks for reminding me. *facepalm*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m writing my novel. Till 5:10 EST. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awesome. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Dey are all mine. *nods*
*is glad that you are stalking my blog* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You still there?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
I dont know what MBTI is. Can you tell me?
@ariel-ashira Can I tell you?!

Yes, precious. Yes, we can. *coughs* I’m slightly obsessed with it because it’s so amazingly cool, but I’ll try not to overwhelm you with information. 😛 Basically, it’s a personality test. Here’s the link to where you can take it and read more about it. It’s an…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Agh I forgot to tag someone.
@0-0enyali0-0 Write a poem about a fake beard. Good luck. 😉
- Load More
