-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Go ahead! I’m a dragon… that melts chairs. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x. Welcome to the Kingdom!!! I am fifteen, and I joined several days ago. But I can already say that you are surrounded by the most friendly and helpful people ( or dragons and wolves) on the internet! So glad to meet you! What is your WIP (work in progress) ?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yes, I LOVE drawing my characters! I am always drawing people I see in waiting rooms and such, “ah, they look like this or that character. Or their nose does anyway”.
*looks at person and scribbles in notebook like I am a spy*
I like both cats and dogs, so I guess it depends on the breed and if they are loyal or snooty. …[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sam-Kowal Well on one hand you could say the smell would alert people. But it would also distract people. Who can concentrate fully while smelling pizza??
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Anyone here? @winter-rose @rochellaine @daughteroftheking
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I like it very muchly. 🙂 Here’s mine:
She was sure she’d heard something rustle the bushes.
Not very good, I know. I’m tired. 😉
Here’s yours:

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*big sparkling puppy eyes* someone tag me pleeeese! (just realized that by starting the topic I never got to write a sentence. huh.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking I shall take up this quest and draw this character. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young yes Esther was wise about how she handled things.
This song is awesome! Thanks for sharing it! 😄
@rochellaine hmm, that is a thought…… Maybe everyone did just dislike Haman.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ooohh!!! Your puppy sounds ADORABLE. ❤️😍
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Ahh, yes. A weakness for any berry really. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x SCI-FI! Yes! Thank you–the world sorely needs more Christian sci-fi writers. 😀 😀 😀
Perhaps you can guess. I write sci-fi. 😛
Anyway, welcome to KP!
I am Dragon Snapper, also a Dragon, but you can call me Snaps or Snapper or whatever. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello? Anyone hereeeee?
-
Jane Maree and
Lunar Inklings are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel help I’m laughing so hard I legit started crying. Every time you include me in one of these I just start cracking up so hard. XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations @Sam-kowal Someone said pizza. I have been summoned. XD
*waves* Hey hey Rebekah! I’m the Pizza Ninja. And yES SUPERHEROES. *fangirls*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve gotta start this back up, you guys. (Ignoring the fact that no one tagged me. Because I like breaking rules. Mwahahahaha.)
Ahem. This one’s for @rochellaine (if you want it). 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Me likey. 🙂 🙂
*can’t think of anything to write* I’ll let someone else…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hiiii!!!!! Welcome to the bestisisistiest place on the internet! I also love to write, paint, read, and eat chocolate. 😉 Awww, what breed is your puppy??
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I am afraid your right. 😉 Do you want to go next?
- Load More
