-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine I’m so sorry I couldn’t join you two writing yesterday. I was gone all day and will be most of today too, but I may be on Wednesday or Thursday. I’m on spring break, so doing fun stuff with the fam 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ooh yay more kp stories!!! I’d love to be a character!!!!!! 😀
you can either portray me as a steampunk horse:

or the native american horse 🙂 :

(though @dekreel would probably want me to be a steampunk horse 😛 )
-
Ingrid and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine @seekjustice @alia
@princessfoo @kaya- young @ingridrd @dekreel @dragon- snapper
What do you think of the titles “The Last Tomorrow” and ” Where the Vultures Gather”? They ate two titles I thought of for some present day stories I want to write.
( Dont take those ideas!) 🙂
-
Ingrid and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
I am a Shield-wolf (a species of human that can turn into a wolf at will, usually for defense). I look like my profile picture and my name is Amber. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd ooh thanks for tagging me! <3 here’s my sentence
Apps were getting too advanced these days.
that wasn’t too good, but it’s past midnight here *yawns*
I’m a-gonna tag @warrenluther04 (lemme know if you’ve been tagged already)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart. Hi, Ariella! I have seen you around the forum, and you said hi when I introduced myself, so now I will tell you welcome!
By the time I finished answering everyones comments, I had been promoted two ranks. 🙂
I am not sure that ” wise jester” fits me very well. I am looking forward to being a loyal sidekick.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia The peace offering basket would not be complete without chocolate. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I am fifteen, and I really like your name too. I always burst into giggles when see your signature! Its so funny! Good to meet you.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m game. Need to know anything specific?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you! I agree. I will let you know if I come up with something better and see what you think.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrentluther04 😛 Right. My scales are that golden color in my picture, and my eyes are this brownish color. Brown and hazel, really.
(And I have not this map of KP… though I think someone else might’ve drawn one at one point.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I like to believe there is no limit to my singing power. You can make it either way.
Thanks for adding me in!!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY!!!! No, I forgot about Snapper!! Not scared of her either. Sorry, no offense, Snapper. Although she was a little intimating at first. 🙂
Not scared of Stan or Snapper.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Uh… my dragon eyes or my real eyes? xD
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd why do I always forget the correct tags…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingrid @everybody-else-cant-remember…
“The King be with you,” Fren whispers with a grim expression. He puts his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment, and then turns back inside.
Akira and I limp out the door. Its already dusk, and the forest looks dark and foreboding. It takes half an hour of limping before we reach the ravine, ex…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
PLEEEEEAAASE can I be in a story???!!! *screams at the screen*
Um, lets see. I am a human. A fifteen year old girl with brown, curly hair and blue eyes. I can enchant things by singing in a beautiful voice. I dont like climbing trees. And I am scared of dragons, exept Stan. I am rather outgoing, and loyal to friends I love.
I dont really…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine @seekjustice
I have this book I am working on along with “Mahinia” (which is named after the story character) that I am calling “For the Kingdom”. This title does sum up the book well, but I am wondering if it is to boring or intimidating?
- Load More
