-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wha? Scouts? That’s so cool! 😀
@jenwriter17 XD 😛 Don’t worry, I won’t melt your chair.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper yay!
I type your tag so carefully
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine The only musicals I can think of that I’ve seen are Sound of Music and Annie, Get Your Gun. I liked Sound of Music waaaaaaay better though. there are probably others….
I’ve gone to the gun range probably twice in my life, that last time was about four years ago though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll join! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @alia oh, just saw y’all are leaving. bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS WHY DO I MESS UP YOUR TAG SO MUCH! @dragon-snapper
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I see. Well, I don’t think I’ve seen enough musicals, so I’ll just sit back and watch the fun 😉
what are you both working on?
@draong-snapper @dekreel @warrenluther04 @skredder any of you wanna join?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 WHAT? WHO? WHO DID THEY SEEEEEEE?! ugh, Warren the cliff hanger is killing me 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice musical war? how does one play this game? 😛
@rochellaine ooh, going to range! have fun 😉 Oh, and I did watch that video you linked. and I’m sorry, but I’m still not a fan of opera or operetta 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia you all still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
oops, I forgot to tag someone……again!
I was gonna tag you @ariel-ashira, but for some reason it’s not working for me to post pictures right now. I’ll let you know as soon as I figure it out!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @warrenluther04 I have not this ‘full picture’ of Dragon Snapper that you speak of.
…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia oh, I see
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Do you want a picture of mine if I can get one? Is there anything in specific to want me to draw? I also painted a castle picture if you want to use that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing agh, I wish I could join you tonight, but I can’t. Will you be on tomorrow or the weekend?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia wow, I’ll definitely be praying for you! *hugs* Remember, we can overcome anything with God’s strength 🙂
Do you think doing things that remind you of the Chinese culture will help with the homesickness?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, okay I’ll letcha know when I watch the video. 😉
I’m gonna have to go too. Bye all! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine mmm, I’m not a big fan of opera, but yet I haven’t listened to a lot of it. I’ve never heard of operetta.
@alia Ooooooh 🙂
- Load More
