@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
Yes, I feel like I’m in a constant flux of being super motivated to write, and wanting to do anything but write.XD I was recently feeling unmotivated with the story I’m currently writing because all of the ideas where going in circles. But after throwing a crazy wrench into the story my motivation is now back on a high.
Oooh,…[Read more]
-
Lin and
Kathleen are now friends 6 years ago -
Lin's profile was updated 6 years ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Poem Needs Feedback in the forum Poetry Critiques 6 years ago
@gracie-j It’s been literal years since I last wrote poetry. I like this a lot! Though might I add a few suggestions?
-Line 4 could use another syllable
– “Slowly lifted up her head” I feel like you could add a ‘she’ before this
And other than that, nothing much. Good job!
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@gracie-j Ahaha good for you! I’m hoping this bout of unmotivation will pass soon; I remember two years ago when I finished NaNo I didn’t write anything for four months straight because I was exhausted. But hopefully this will be short.
-
Lin replied to the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
@kathleenramm The last scene I finished? Or the last scene I worked on?
Well, they both were pretty similar, so…
Last I wrote was about fifteen minutes ago, but I’ll go with the one before that. Mainly a couple of characters are trying to go around the area putting up seals so that they can trap the villain…mainly just traveling around and…[Read more]
-
Kathleen started the topic What was the very last scene you wrote? How did it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
    What was the very last scene you wrote? Fight scene, escape scene, tragedy scene? How did it go?
Okay, so the last scene I wrote, (which was early this morning), was a heist scene. One of the main characters was breaking into a room to steal a crucial device, that will decide whether or not he’ll be able to survive in the new school he as…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Database for Information in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@jbb I suppose I am knowledgeable about Asian culture, specifically Chinese culture. If you need help on names or something do tag me, because one thing that annoys me extremely is when I read a book and the names are unreadable.
I guess you could also tag me for music and math. Don’t ask me about too advanced math, though.
Oh, and I also have a…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@lewilliams Your second one sounds fantastic. If it ever comes out tell me. I’ll gladly read it.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
Wow! The designs look really good! Did you design them yourself?
Hhmmm… funny writer quotes… I’m going to have to think about that, but I’ll let you know as soon as I think of anything that could be a possibility!
-
Lin replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! That’s good to know!
You’re designs all look really good! If I think of anything funny writing-related, I’ll definitely tell you.
-
Lin replied to the topic Heyyyyyyy in the forum Start HERE 6 years ago
@emberlynn Ah, I see. Well, I’m not exactly sure what kind of content you would be sensitive to, haha, because Ghibli is essentially the Disney of Japan. I myself tend to lean towards seinen anime (for older males) because of the plot and stuff, but I also enjoy shoujo anime (for younger girls). In the latter category I would recommend Your lie in…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Redbubble Shop in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@jenwriter17 Kinda unrelated but I just want to know what platform you’re using for your blog? It looks so cool!
-
Lin replied to the topic Tell Me About Your WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years ago
@seekjustice I don’t remember if I’ve ever talked with you about my WIPs, but I’ve got two going for now:
1) My way-too-long thing about Magic Users and different worlds and stuff like that. Don’t really want to sum it up right now, but the arc I’m about to go into is about one summer by the ocean, including a strange cafe, mysterious…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Hullo : ) in the forum Start HERE 6 years ago
So many of the books and movies you mentioned are my favorites as well!(Great minds think alike 😉 ) , Here are a few of the first books that come to mind when someone asks of my favorite books: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hunger Games Trilogy, All the Wrong Questions Series, (Particularly the last book), and The Lighting Thief.
-
Lin replied to the topic Heyyyyyyy in the forum Start HERE 6 years ago
@emberlynn Nice! If you ever want any series recommendations, just ask XD Your Name is a fantasy romance about a guy and a girl who switch bodies. I won’t say too much more, otherwise it’ll be spoiled.
-
ella replied to the topic Do you listen to music while you write? What kind of music do you listen to? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
Inception, big time. Sooo good!! Some of the Dark Phoenix songs are good too.
-
ella's profile was updated 6 years ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Heyyyyyyy in the forum Start HERE 6 years ago
As for Dreamlander, it wan’t my favorite.XD
That performance from Hoppipolla was amazing! Who knew four people play the cello at once and sound amazing at the same time! The cello, guitar, piano, drum, and their beautiful vocals go so well together! I’ve only started listening to them since you recommend them, but already quite a few…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Do you listen to music while you write? What kind of music do you listen to? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years ago
I guess I’ll be checking out Lifehouse then! When did you first start listening to them?
I love all the chill/trap music on YouTube. I have like a dozen or so playlists that I’ve saved for when I study or work. They always put me in the perfect mood to be productive and get some work done. XD That, and also some…[Read more]
- Load More
