@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! You do as well!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Hi Lily! Welcome to the Kingdom! Nice to meet you! I’m also on Story Embers, though I’m not too active now.
The ranks that we have are based off of how many times you post. The more you post, the better the rank!
Let’s see…questions…
Can you tell me a bit about your WIP? What are some of your favorite books?
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And here is another WIP maybe…

-
Lin replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
@ugroza Ah thanks for reading! I think that I did intend to make it more on the confusing side; when my friend gave me the plot I had to read it five times before understanding it 🙂
I’m glad you enjoyed!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aight here is the collage for The Mafia of Heather Flights…

-
Lin started the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello…first off, I want to mention how I got to writing this, haha. A writer friend of mine came up with a basic plot structure and said that she didn’t want to write it but to read it. Anyway, the way she listed it confused everyone, but me, being a Christopher Nolan geek and drastically tired at the time volunteered. Anyway, here is the…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@kathleenramm “I’m tired. I have homework. I’ll do it afterward. I’m not feeling it.”
Mainly those, honestly. But if I can force myself to start, I can force myself to finish.
-
Kathleen started the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
What’s your biggest excuse for not writing? Why?
For me it’s sleep. I usually schedule my time for writing early in the morning before anyone is up, but sometimes I’m so slow to getting out of bed that by the time I’m dressed and ready, it’s way past time to write. Oops. I love writing and can make progress on a WIP even on my most uninspired…[Read more] -
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s probably a good idea… 😜
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!! Â So glad you like it!! Â Ooo, is the rowboat scene a romantic scene…? 😉 Â it sounds like one… 😁
thanks!! 😉
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Ahh thanks for your encouragement! Only downside is having to decipher all my handwriting and type it all in, but I’m not gonna think about that for now, haha.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Of course!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j As you probably know by now, I a) am working on a very long fantasy project right now, and b), writing it all by hand. As you also probably know, I have a specific size of notebook I like to use, so that I can keep my word count, with one installment per notebook…
Last year I was calculating how long it would take me to finish…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Publishing Question in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Hmmm…thanks for your input! What would you define as a novella collection, and how would I query it? I’ve read somewhere that if you want to query a short story collection usually you have to have a novel out first. Should I work on my 70-80k work then and try to get that out first?
Oof…having similar content, haha…I don’t read…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 It’s been going pretty good! I’ve been keeping up with my new schedule of 5 pgs per day, and I’ll be finishing this a lot quicker than I did before.
I started my other small WIP, but haven’t got very far yet, but I did plot the whole thing! So I’m excited.
I also finished a short story during CWW! Very happy even though I cried…[Read more]
-
Lin changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic MBTI Types and Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ayeeeee! (Of course, if we weren’t in a forum setting but somewhere like Discord, you might think different XD)
-
Lin replied to the topic Publishing Question in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I don’t know anything, but I was also thinking about this, and I think I’m gonna try to publish a 30k work before a 180k work. Hopefully someone else can provide some insight!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godly-fantasy, @issawriter7
Y’all’s collages are GORGEOUS!!!
- Load More

