-
BlueJay and
Charis are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Not at the moment. So a couple of the awesome topics that we’ve got are the Writer’s Corner, where you tag someone and write for a certain amount of time together. We’ve got a book club and art topic. We have a topic called Chatter which is where you can talk about anything, so you could talk about genres there if you want.
@charisetter -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s wonderful. The Lord is faithful. 🙂 Give her a pat and cuddle for me, please. *clasps hands together*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@alia That’s wonderful. The Lord is faithful. 🙂 Give her a pet and cuddle for me, please. *clasps hands together*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! Ni Hao! Anyang! Hola! **Waves**, Etc… in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@charisetter Welcome to the bestestist place on earth. There are lots of place where you can start. Do have anything in particularly?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Yes, I enjoyed watching him work. Even though he usually seemed so cold, there were so many little moments he opened up and you saw the great big heart he had inside! 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@gretald When I was about 7 I was in a Thanksgiving play… I had one line. I still remember it. “Are you sure? Mistress Cook said the Indians would cut off our scalps!” 🙂
Beyond that, I’ve been in no plays that reached completion. I’ve attempted to get a couple started, but they always fell by the wayside since there wasn’t enough interest. But…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@gretald I’ve read all 4 novels and all 60 short stories. A favorite novel… probably… oh, I don’t know. Study in Scarlet was neat since it was the first one. Hound of the Baskervilles is classic. Valley of Fear is wonderfully surprising and suspenseful. And Sign of the Four was not only a top-notch mystery, it had a sweet love story as well.…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@Hope Oh, yeah. The Speckled Band is really creepy. And the plot twist in the Valley of Fear…it was so good. I didn’t see it coming at all. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
Ohh, I love Sherlock Holmes!!! Have you read all the novels? Which was your favorite? Personally, I liked The Hound of the Baskervilles and Valley of Fear the best. 🙂 Which short stories have you read (if any)? -
Greta replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@Bluejay
Well…actually…I was very blessed to play Anne. 🙂
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
My director is amazing (if I do say so myself 🙂 )! I love the plays she picks…well, most of the time. 😉
@clairec
Yup, she’s pretty amazing! 😀@bluejay @corissa-maiden-of-praise @clairc
What plays have you all done? I saw the picture from the pirate…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@bluejay
That’s great! And those are some tough rhymes you had to work with, there. Awesome job! 😀 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy *sighs* What on earth shall I do? We need another crazy person! Well, I guess patience is a good thing to learn. 😉 Only 4 more days… just 4 more days… are we there yet?
@sarah-h I kind of figured. I just didn’t want to leave @BlueJay with the impression that I use not-nice words. 😉
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Don’t worry, I’m not going to attack you. I know they’re not perfect and I suppose some of them are a little gruesome; those kinds of things don’t really bother me, especially when it’s fiction. (I suppose when you have dreams like I do, you have to learn not to let it bother you. I’ve done some pretty terrible things in dream-land…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Yep! All one book!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer It’s under the name D.G. Snapper, and is called The Awareness of Grace.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Ha! @Alia One does not simply read the Count of Monte Cristo quickly.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose topic tag? Bah-dumtsh! 🙂
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Sherlock Holmes in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Oh yes, the Hobbit! 😀 You have some of the greatest books ever on your list. 😉
- Load More
