The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club!

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Mallory O’Bier
    @overcomer
      • Total Posts: 550

Actually, I figured it out by reading your posts. You write like a girl, @dragon-snapper . 🙂

Wait- you have a poem published on K.P.? I guess I wouldn’t know if I’ve read it because I don’t know your actual name …

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@overcomer It’s under the name D.G. Snapper, and is called The Awareness of Grace.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Hannah
        @aella
          • Total Posts: 160

I am quite late! But wow! *applause to all* good job on your success, guys!

As for me, heh… What all did I say I was going to do this summer? Because just about zero of it happened. XD.
          I DID work on 100 for 100 and got about halfway through before falling out, but I have that story that I can come back too now. I got the first two chapters of my previous NaNo project notes finished, (fifteen more to go and also the actual editing…) and I have an idea of what I am going to be doing for NaNo 2016 although that may be taking a drastic turn and instead being what I was supposed to do for a class that has since ended unexpectedly.
          So I didn’t get a lot done and wish I had done more, however, with all of the moving crazy and sick/hospitalized family members that happened, I think I did fairly well and now have better plans for the next while in my writing. :).

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >