-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay @overcomer @kate-flournoy @daeus @winter-rose @hope @jess … Heh… *looks around guiltily* Sorry I haven’t been around guys. I think it’s time to get back into it, though. Anybody want to have a go with me?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Anyone around for 20 minutes of writing?
@the-bean, @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @winter-rose, @jess, @overcomer -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
I think War Room would have to be my favourite Christian good theme movie. The power of prayer is amazing and I think War Room portrays it very well.
As for my other movie…I’ll have to think. Okay, so I stopped typing and thought and looked in our movie drawer. I think Frozen is fair close to top. The fact that a kiss wasn’t the…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Whoopee! I made it to 10,000 words in my WWI story “Sacrifice”. Which means 12,502 words total. This is so exciting. 🙂
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-swiftblade I just saw in my art topic and remembered I said I’d tag you about my fanfics *headdesk* I’m so sorry I forgot about that!
Anyways. I came up with the ideas for fanfics after finding Redwall Wiki on Fandom and thinking very much about what a book about wherever the heck Dandin and Mariel and Bowly went after The Bellmaker.…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
ALRIGHTY EVERYBODY. I am assembling Spotify playlists of some of KP’s Top 110 Song for Writing (or at least the ones that can be found on Spotify). Presenting the Battle playlist:
-
Snapper replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @Michael-Stanton @mark-kamibaya About the smiley faces, there are a thing I’ll point out. If someone is new, how can they end up helping people and yet they don’t have a lot of smiley faces?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Aw, Madam Blueberry! I love that one, and thanks to you, I’ll be singing the Thankful Heart song all day. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Definitely human. I feel that they can be more complex and rounded that way, not just an average badguy.
And about your lunch, that is hilarious! Although it’s probably not something I would do, it’s still funny. I’d probably say something snappy (hence Dragon Snapper). And yes, I did ask the question, and I can hardly write…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Definitely human. I feel that they can be more complex and rounded that way, not just an average badguy.
And about your lunch, that is hilarious! Although it’s probably not something I would do, it’s still funny. I’d probably say something snappy (hence Dragon Snapper). And yes, I did ask the question, and I can hardly write…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien The title is Sacrifice. (At the moment) I think it will stick, but I don’t tend to decide on my titles until at the end.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer Oh, okay. I’m taking a break no for lunch as I have been writing since I tagged you above (with a twenty minute break for a singing lesson). I’ll see what I’m doing after lunch and if I can join you, I’ll tag you.
Btw I got 1613 in that time. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks. Hmm…I’ll have to start this notebook carrying. It seems like a good idea.
No you’re not the only one, Kate. I don’t do it all the time, but when my sister got married we had white ribbons on the car and everyone waved at us or gave us a thumbs up. It was lots of fun.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy If you ever want to share some of those wonderful ideas, feel free. *smiles* 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer I can join you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’m afraid I haven’t had that problem, or whatever you want to call that. I really only talk to my stuff, and other people. My conversations are with my things. Its a good thing they never talk back, though, because that could get interesting.
@writefury Well, my writing is littered with it, though I can use a sentence every…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
The reality of our world is clearer seen through the unreality of imaginary worlds.
@Kate-Flournoy I love the wording you used here. @Hope once you’re done with NaNo, could you maybe possibly do a photo thing with this? It’s just too perfect.
And to answer your question, @Kate-Flournoy, I’ve not forgotten yet. Although it has gotten to the point…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have reached the 10,000 word score. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 10,517 to be precise. That’s on two stories but still it’s words. 🙂 I’m loving the story that I’m working on at the moment, even though it keeps making me cry. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have reached the 10,000 word score. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 10,517 to be precise. That’s on two stories but still its words. 🙂 I’m loving the story that I’m working on at the moment, even though it keeps making me cry. 😉
- Load More

Haha! No problem 😉
I didn’t know there was a Redwall Wiki! *Runs to open another tab*
Awesome!!! This all sounds amazing! I mean it really does!
*Wonders if one can use to many exclamation points when excited over something…* XD